rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mike

Destiny 2: Triumphs and stuff

So, with like 6 weeks (?) until Forsaken drops, and a list of Triumphs to grab, I assume (and hope) there'll be people reinvigorated to do things.

Please drop your name and such in here, what you want to get done, and typically when you can play, and hopefully we can find each other?

Uncle Mike - I want as many Triumphs as I can get. I have not done: Prestige Raid (all), Normal Spire of Stars, Whisper of the Worm, or as many Escalation Protocols as I'd like (I want the shotgun.)

I can play pretty easily most work nights, typically between 7:30 to 11ish (based on tiredness and work.)

I'll figure out some table setup when we've got a few together.

Still haven't done any of the raids at all or Escalation Protocol properly (I lucked into it once but never had a key to open the last chest). Need to do the Whisper quest too. Can't really pin a time on when I'll be free as I work till 8 and my shifts are all over the place.

Hi guys, I'd really like to finish the Leviathan raid before the end of the year. 

I was part of a Rullmuk raid group from Destiny year 2 through to the start of Destiny 2 (a group that included young Hexx above), but it imploded a few months in. 

I think we had all of the wing tactics down, but never got to clear them all in the same week. 

7.30-11pm is my preferred time slot too. 

Edit: I'm on PS4. 

I could be entinced back into Destiny. I need to do all the main stuff from D2 .. I mean the solo stuff I can do - I think I'm about 350. and I could probably get that up quite quickly.

Time wise I am good most nights 7:30 -11

I would very much be up for any raiding, as I haven't done any in D2. Would also like to do more EP, I've completed a few but haven't got all the armor nor any weapons yet. Would also like that fancy worm sniper when the secret mission reappears too.

I'm on PS4 (wightgeek), hit 385 last night (yay me) and can do 8 til late most nights.

Would like to do all the raids and the whisper mission.  Happy to help out on an escalation protocol if you need some more people.  Otherwise I'm just grinding strikes to hit rank 50. PS4 and can probably do most nights after the kids have gone to bed, etc. Usually from 9, wife permitting.