rllmuk
jon_cybernet

Antstream - It's Netflix for Games!

4 hours ago, deKay said:

So the email (from “Emilly Antstream”, really?) says Jack the Ripper is new on the service. So how does a text adventure work with joypad controls?

With a virtual keyboard.

Not the ideal way to play it obviously. But it's a core part of our offering that any game can be played on keyboard, gamepad and touchscreen. 

I'll post up a picture of Emily at some point. She's very cute. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Anne Summers said:

So we have a 7-day free trial available now, if anyone is interested. You need to put card details in (like most free trials) and you can get it by signing up at our website. 

I wish this was on the Switch (I know it'll never happen) because I'd certainly give it a go.

2 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

I wish this was on the Switch (I know it'll never happen) because I'd certainly give it a go.

It's on the Xbox One and the Atari VCS vapourware console, so why not? Rainway was "definitely" coming to the Switch too, and Nintendo were "very positive" about it. Oh, until they said no.

6 minutes ago, deKay said:

It's on the Xbox One and the Atari VCS vapourware console, so why not? Rainway was "definitely" coming to the Switch too, and Nintendo were "very positive" about it. Oh, until they said no.

I might hold out for the VCS then. Any day now.

11 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

I might hold out for the VCS then. Any day now.

It'll look great next to my Vega+.

5 hours ago, Anne Summers said:

So we have a 7-day free trial available now, if anyone is interested. You need to put card details in (like most free trials) and you can get it by signing up at our website. 

Just give me a one month code I can buy For £10 with no automatic renewal . I don’t want the onus to be on me to cancel . ( or to be exposed to the issues @Fletch describes)

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, PeteBrant said:

Just give me a one month code I can buy For £10 with no automatic renewal . I don’t want the onus to be on me to cancel . ( or to be exposed to the issues @Fletch describes)

It isn't anything to do with me or my department but I know we've also just (or are very soon) launching "gift card" memberships which I think work the way you describe. No reason you couldn't buy one as a gift for yourself!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Anne Summers said:

It isn't anything to do with me or my department but I know we've also just (or are very soon) launching "gift card" memberships which I think work the way you describe. No reason you couldn't buy one as a gift for yourself!

That would be perfect :)