rllmuk
Commander Jameson

Rllmuk Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

In :) Scuttlers Albion FC.

Salah is expensive this year, but I think he's got to be in the team. It was a choice between him and Kane, who I'm not hot on for fantasy prem - Eriksen costs a lot less and only had 20 points less last season.

In as Instant Backpass XV.

Decided to try to largely avoid the players I had last season, just to make it a bit more interesting. So no Kane or Salah. I may live to regret this...

Think i've settled on my side having tinkered today. Salah and Aebameyang are hopefully going to get me the majority of my points. What bonus do you get for vice captain by the way?

I've gone for a 4-5-1 formation but my midfield's pretty good I think -

Mahrez (Man C)

Salah (Liverpool)

Jota (Wolves)

Shaqiri (Liverpool)

Sessegnon (Fulham)

2 hours ago, Luseth said:

Think i've settled on my side having tinkered today. Salah and Aebameyang are hopefully going to get me the majority of my points. What bonus do you get for vice captain by the way?

I've gone for a 4-5-1 formation but my midfield's pretty good I think -

Mahrez (Man C)

Salah (Liverpool)

Jota (Wolves)

Shaqiri (Liverpool)

Sessegnon (Fulham)

I could see Mahrez and Shaqiri both being rotated quite frequently rather than guaranteed starters. I could be wrong though.

• Upvote 3

I currently have 3 5m midfielders so I can afford Salah, Sane, Firmino, Aubameyang, Arnoutovic and Robertson. Don't like having that many cheap midfielders usually so still need to shuffle my team a bit 

4 hours ago, dizogg said:

I could see Mahrez and Shaqiri both being rotated quite frequently rather than guaranteed starters. I could be wrong though.

I found it difficult to routinely pick City players last season - way too many rotations and squad depth.

Yep. Especially when the fixtures come thick and fast (quite frequent when you’re in 4 competitions). But they’re so good that they all get a decent amount of points anyway.

See I think Shaqiri could be a surprise hit at Liverpool though the rotation thing has got me thinking. Maybe i'll switch them out, I can always add Shaqiri in a couple of matches in if he get's going.

I enjoyed doing the World Cup league at work (my first ever fantasy football league!) so I've joined this.

Own Goals XI :eyebrows:

Here's the team I chose mostly by going through last season's stats, so not many from the promoted teams:

R80Viwb.png

Hmmm, maybe I should change Ederson for Lloris for the same price, since he served me so well in the World Cup fantasy league...

I am still up for a small wager if people are interested, couple of quid or so. Pay outs monthly.

Picking a team is agonising!

Also team name change to In shaa Allah Salah