rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Commander Jameson

Rllmuk Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

6 minutes ago, dr_manhattan^ said:

You’ll be cheering us on from the south bank in no time ;) 

I have a soft spot for Wolverhampton (the city) as it is. I went to uni there, lived there for a year and met my wife there so whilst most of the Blues fans I know don't like the Wolves too much that's not so much the case with me ^_^ In fact my student halls of residence were just down the road from the stadium and even when I was driving in during years 2 and 3 I parked by there ^_^

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Luseth said:

I have a soft spot for Wolverhampton (the city) as it is. I went to uni there, lived there for a year and met my wife there so whilst most of the Blues fans I know don't like the Wolves too much that's not so much the case with me ^_^ In fact my student halls of residence were just down the road from the stadium and even when I was driving in during years 2 and 3 I parked by there ^_^

Weirdly I went to uni in Birmingham :)

the real one of the three. 

Didnt meet a wife there though, think they could all smell the dingle on me ;)

• Upvote 1

I've joined, and will gladly lag behind all of you who are even close to good at this sort of thing.

Team name is Salahbrations, and right now it's a sort of placeholder team that will be tweaked at least a thousand times once before the big kick off.

Legendary stuff @dr_manhattan^ thank you. I now have 2 wolves players in the squad! Jiminez and Jota. 

Also I have Arsenal players in the squad at all either. Mkitarian (sp) could be a good shout at 7.5. Should I keep hazard or sack him off for willian AND mkitarian. This game.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, dr_manhattan^ said:

the real one of the three. 

I'm guessing this is untrue....?  There is only 1 true Brum uni.

#fakeunis

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Boothjan said:

I'm guessing this is untrue....?  There is only 1 true Brum uni.

#fakeunis

Well, either way, I did shit there.

If I'm gonna fail, I hope I failed at the best one!

• Upvote 1

@Hellcock Hmmm.  McDonald is a good player.  He's a deep sitting ball player, but I have the same reservations about him as I would about Neves in that I doubt he'll be scoring you a lot of points.  He's the player most likely to start games though from those Fulham picks.  The other three didn't have too much of an impact last season and I'd wonder how much impact they will have this season.

McDonald does actually have a tidy finish in him and is happy to take a pop at goal, but he may well end up with no more than two goals this season based on less games and better opposition.

From Cardiff I'd think about Pilkington.  His goals to games ratio last season was really good, but he didn't play loads. Maybe @Ork1927 can help out here too.

Non of them really excite me that much, McDonald is the best player from the ones listed in my opinion, but as I say, I don't see him scoring loads of points for you.

This season, I will be mostly supporting Man City, Spurs and Liverpool. (+Rudiger and Sessegnon)

Ederson

Alexander-Arnold

Trippier

Rüdiger

Vertonghen

Mané

Sané

De Bruyne

Eriksen

Sessegnon

Firmino 

(Subject to sweeping changes...daily.)

I own one of them!

We also did a draft league last season, but I think that just died pretty quick. 

Edit: team name should be Sladie F.C. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Commander Jameson said:

Who owns these teams?

? | Brexit Schmexit

? | Inter Teabaggin

? | Sladie

:quote:

I'm Brexit Schmexit - all these rules man, its why its happening in the first place. 

• Upvote 1

What formation are you all playing? I have gone with 343 & 3 cheap 4.5 or below benched players.

15 hours ago, Commander Jameson said:

Odd. Can someone else try it perhaps? I checked and the code listed in the OP is the right one still.

It's working now, dunno what that was all about before. I'm TLB United.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hellcock said:

What is the latest with Morata at Chelsea? Is he likely to get games this season? 

I expect he will be backup for when Chelsea get Higuain.

58 minutes ago, Hellcock said:

IDEA.

Should the Rllmuk hive put a team together and try and high score the league? 

I like the idea of a week-long debate on the one transfer we should make. Maybe with POLLS.

Nah, fantasy football is a test of somebodies singular football IQ in a chance to prove dominance and superiority over others, which you demonstrate by picking 11 players during your lunch break on a Friday.

It’s not a team sport

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Gotters said:

Nah, fantasy football is a test of of somedodies singular football IQ in a chance to prove dominance and superiority over others, which you demonstrate by picking 11 players during your lunch break on a Friday.

It’s not a team sport

Or we could have 11 people teams. Each person on a team gets to pick 1 player for their teams fantasy team :) Team team team team.