Commander Jameson

Rllmuk Fantasy Premier League 2018/19

3 hours ago, Alexlotl said:

I've got Dunk in, as to get one step ahead of the cosmic joke.

Both of them are just as capable of scoring own goals/getting red cards as netting, so there's no way I'm putting the armband anywhere near them.

There’s no chance I’m going to catch you in our league, but I’m 2nd in another league by about 40 points, so I’m taking the risk of Duffy captain in my quest for glory.

Cheeks are firmly clenched right now.

On 13/04/2019 at 02:04, The Grand Pursuivant said:

There’s no chance I’m going to catch you in our league, but I’m 2nd in another league by about 40 points, so I’m taking the risk of Duffy captain in my quest for glory.

Cheeks are firmly clenched right now.

How did that work out for you?

Had son as Captain with Doherty as vice. Rubbish. Son comes on for 3 minutes and gets an assist! However others in my league also captained son or vardy so not bad 

Posted in wrong thread:

Ryan and Duffy join my team. Brighton get pumped 5-0. Also had Murray as captain. 

At least Ryan Fraser got a nice haul of points and Boly scored despite conceding 3

Captained Duffy and even though he shipped 5 he is on 0 which, when I consider that I captained Pogba earlier in the season when he missed a penalty and got a card ending up on -2, is a passable result given the horrendous scoreline.

80 points this week and up to 2nd. The dude above me is 10 points clear with 2 chips remaining. Confident of a top 3 finish but it'll be close. What a season.

Used my wildcard last week. Amongst others:

Out: Pogba, Fraser, Wilson

In: Ryan, Duffy, Murray

Captain: Son

That went well :hat:

Wondering what to do with Son. Not sure how much he will play in the league games.