rllmuk
Plissken

Football Thread 2018/19

FFS - they've ruined the Saturday evening start of Christmas viewing.

Man U losing to Cardiff in front of a hostile, pissed up crowd culminating in Jose trying to attack Warnock, getting knocked out by one punch and then thrown into the back of a bin lorry after getting fired live on Sky!

And, more importantly, is getting 3 points.

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

That's a shame, I was looking forward to PSG running up a cricket score against them. I wonder if they've got a replacement lined up already.

caretaker to the end of the season, apparently

But I thought the main reason they hadn't sacked Mourinho yet was because they'd save £30+million if they waited until it was impossible for them to reach next year's Champions League? 

So they've waited until their top 4 chances are practically dead anyway and still given Mourinho a big payout? 

I know Woodward is meant to have done a great job with the commercial side of the operation but surely it's time for him to go as well? 

3 minutes ago, The Fox said:

Give it Wenger till end of season.

Rafa is probably thinking about it.

FACT.

21 hours ago, Gotters said:

The Arsenal home leg with BATE been moved to 5pm on the Weds so as not to clash with the Chelsea fixture - ground will be empty sticking KO right at the start of the London rush hour like that.

Know Arsenal fans want Weds euro football back but not that way.

Yeah I'm glad you guys got that move not us, I wouldn't be able to get to a 5 or 6pm kickoff.

7 minutes ago, spork said:

At least we haven't become Arsenal just yet...

I'm not sure you could do both the first and last ones.  I wonder what whoever made that image thinks the exact right amount of time to keep a manager is.

2 minutes ago, Dudley said:

I'm not sure you could do both the first and last ones.  I wonder what whoever made that image thinks the exact right amount of time to keep a manager is.

until the trophies / CL places (top 4 finishes) dry up.