rllmuk
JohnC

Wonder Woman 1984

I am a little worried as the writer of the screenplay for the first one hasn't written this one.  The guy writing this one has previously written some absolute crap in the past.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MpM said:

Can't be any worse than the first one, I suppose.

They managed to make every other DC movie worse than the first though.

• Upvote 6

There's something other worldly about her in those movies. It's a combination of lightning, the stop/start slow motion and that she smiles alot. They shoot her like a portrait.

I dunno, she's got that Monroe/Hepburn radiance.  I'm actually pretty convinced they made her in a computer with bras on their heads. 

• Upvote 8
  • Empathy 1

Release has been pushed back 7 months to June 2020. Supposedly to not clash with the Joaquin Phoenix Joker movie.

On 13/06/2018 at 19:17, Charliemouse said:

The guy writing this one has previously written some absolute crap in the past.

A bit like James Gunn, yeah? 

16 hours ago, cassidy said:

Loved the brief shot of the lightning lassoing. 

Yeah, that’s one the most visually inventive and cool ideas for a spectacle I’ve seen a while. It’s godly as fuck.

What's with that Vinnie Jones Juggernaut helmet! :lol:

Otherwise, it looks great. I had no idea Pedro Pascal was in this, he's easily been one of my favourite actors of the last five years. 

• Upvote 1

That trailer crushes all before it like Godzilla in a bad mood. By the time it comes out, it'll have been 4 years since I last bothered going to see a superhero flick at the cinema but I'm totally down for getting back in the habit if that trailer is anything to go by.

Through overplay I can happily go a decade without having to hear Blue Monday but that version was storming.