rllmuk
Omizzay

Trials Rising

I'm actually not sure if we can say! There was an NDA we had to click through. It feels a little easier, but that might be some slowdown due to pre-release jankiness. Still not easy enough for me to get past more than two extreme checkpoints though. Structure is more like any other extreme sports game - world map, specific goals on courses etc. There's lootboxes but it's all cosmetic stuff. Still a chore opening them. Mostly though, it's more trials. Feels a little more grounded than fusion in that there's less wacky shit happening.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dark Soldier said:

Its gonna be absolutely glorious. Get me added lads so we can merk each other at times.

Oh hell nah, you're bloody good at this if I remember rightly. 

I have updated the OP so people can add rllmukers who used to compete back in the Trials Fusion days (most of whom I am assuming will be competing in Trials Rising).  Make sure you get adding and let me know if you want to be included in the list.

I will likely have a little play on the beta ^_^

Also I got a second email with 3 (possibly 4 if my mate doesn't want it) codes to give out for invite anybody else who wants in. Anyone fancies one of them PM me.

EDIT: All gone now. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Omizzay said:

I have updated the OP so people can add rllmukers who used to compete back in the Trials Fusion days (most of whom I am assuming will be competing in Trials Rising).  Make sure you get adding and let me know if you want to be included in the list.

Me please!

45gb download is a bit of a pisstake innit. 

I'm in the beta on the PS4.  Starts tomorrow, doesn't it?  Can't wait. 

Hope they've done something good with this one.  Better local multiplayer, better trick mode, and less environmental shit going on when you're trying to play the core game, please!

8 hours ago, Omizzay said:

Add me up, stefcha / stefcha

9 hours ago, Omizzay said:

Get us added man, cheers. DorkSirjur on PS4

I used a code on xbox.com and it does its usual thing, will download to home xbox and so on. Thing is, my home xbox is my godson's xbox, and its not showing up in any of my lists on my xbox. Have I fucked it? I only redeemed the code online because it's a pain in the arse typing it out on the machine :facepalm: 

edit: Fucking typical, after spending 45 minutes trying to work it out and eventually giving up and posting this folorn message, it just shows up for no reason whatsoever in the "install" list. Trolling me already.

3 minutes ago, Junker said:

I got 4 codes for the next closed beta. Message me if you want one.

You have to use it via a Ubisoft account from where you choose your platform 

What format?

• Upvote 1