Jump to content
rllmuk
djbhammer

Forza Horizon 4 - Open-UK Racing

Recommended Posts

This looks great :) - out this week too! Already got more than my money’s worth out of Horizon 4 so imagining I’m going to get plenty more with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good friend of mine is a QA lead on one of the games at the conference and even with that bias he's been forced to concede he's coming 2nd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out on Thursday the 13th of June.

 

A wee bit of gameplay.

 

 

Got that Lego movie charm going on. Seasons too. Playground showing they can do gaming just as well as they do racing.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Broker said:

Is Horizon 4 on Gamepass?

 

Yes, but the dlc you need to pay for. There’s probably an offer on this week,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just set the Lego dlc downloading on PC in my beta XBox app. I don't remember buying any season passes (The main game I definitely only own via gamepass) but this new dlc hasn't cost me anything. I'm guessing I must have bought something at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, footle said:

 

Yes, but the dlc you need to pay for. There’s probably an offer on this week,

 

10% off the DLC if you have Gamepass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This looks :wub:. The only way we can ever have a better game/toy crossover is if we get Stickle Bricks Gran Turismo.

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel the same way about this as i did with the FH3 Hotwheels DLC. I don't like the look of it but I'll end up loving it.

 

I just want to drag race acorss the forth road bridge ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wallace said:

I feel the same way about this as i did with the FH3 Hotwheels DLC. I don't like the look of it but I'll end up loving it.

 

I just want to drag race acorss the forth road bridge ffs.

 

I'm kind of the opposite, I didn't have any interest in Hot Wheels so thought I'd be a bit meh for the DLC expansion but I ended up loving it. 

Now I love Lego and Speed Champions so I'm positively tumescent here for this one :omg:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I got Horizon 4 on Gamepass today, is there anything I need to do before I could play the Lego DLC stuff when it comes out? Reach a certain level, win a certain championship...?

 

Never played a Horizon before, excuse the noobishness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The expansions are all side-progression, so usually you need to only get out of the tutorial intro.

 

Also I think you need the Ultimate Gamepass for the DLC stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm.. have gone for the £1 Ultimate Gamepass offer but now (on a PC using a web browser) I only seem to be given the option of downloading the PC version onto a local drive rather than being able to trigger it downloading to my home Xbox..??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, RubberJohnny said:

The expansions are all side-progression, so usually you need to only get out of the tutorial intro.

 

Also I think you need the Ultimate Gamepass for the DLC stuff.

 

Yeah the odd thing about Gamepass is that currently if you want to play dlc for things you have to own it. Ultimate changes that for Microsoft games but I don't know how it changes it for game like Mudrunner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

 

Yeah the odd thing about Gamepass is that currently if you want to play dlc for things you have to own it. Ultimate changes that for Microsoft games but I don't know how it changes it for game like Mudrunner.

 

I'm not sure it does.

 



Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions will cost $19.99 and is included at no additional cost for players who own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the Forza Horizon 4 Expansions Bundle or the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle. Xbox Game Pass members have access to the standard edition of Forza Horizon 4 and are eligible for 10% off a standalone purchase or 10% off the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle.

 

You can buy the Ultimate Add Ons bundle, but the DLC isn't included by default in Ultimate Games Pass.

The only case where there's a distinction appears to be pre-order content on GoW5, which is only reasonable.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the second expansion, isn’t it? So my ultimate edition will cover it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rikku said:

This is the second expansion, isn’t it? So my ultimate edition will cover it?

Yup, you're good to go. I can't wait :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm really sad this has had such a nasty reaction on social media (although not surprised, I suppose). I hope the folks at Playground have managed to surf through the tidal waves of entitled bullshit to find that there are genuinely a lot of people - of all ages - who are really looking forward to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did a similar thing happen when Hotwheels was announced? Because that was brilliant, too. Proper stomach churning when you came out of some of those loops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kiroquai said:

I'm really sad this has had such a nasty reaction on social media (although not surprised, I suppose). I hope the folks at Playground have managed to surf through the tidal waves of entitled bullshit to find that there are genuinely a lot of people - of all ages - who are really looking forward to this.

 

I'm sure they're aware that the vocal minority don't speak for everyone. It'll be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kiroquai said:

I'm really sad this has had such a nasty reaction on social media (although not surprised, I suppose). I hope the folks at Playground have managed to surf through the tidal waves of entitled bullshit to find that there are genuinely a lot of people - of all ages - who are really looking forward to this.

 

It has?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I couldn’t believe the hate this was getting. They want more “normal” roads to drive on?! Like the hotwheels pack, this gives us something different with a sense of humour. I can’t wait to play it!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StoooTube said:

Yeah I couldn’t believe the hate this was getting. They want more “normal” roads to drive on?! Like the hotwheels pack, this gives us something different with a sense of humour. I can’t wait to play it!

 

Meh - they can bugger off and play on their playstations.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.