djbhammer

Forza Horizon 4 - Open-UK Racing

On 17/01/2019 at 10:16, Plissken said:

Done all the Speed Zones and Speed Traps.  Just the Drift Zones to go.  I hate Drift Zones.

On Fortune Island or the mainland? The Fortune Island ones are really easy - they must be, if I completed them - but some on the mainland just take the piss.

I also think it's overly sensitive when it comes to the scoring zone. There's been a few times when I've been fully on the road and it's not been giving me points.

Oh yeah, you commented on that, didn't you?

Sounds suspiciously like we're doing exactly the save things at the mo. Is there a way to see Xbox friends progress on stuff like that? A bit of friendly competition might be a good motivator. Are we friends on Xbox?

Isha's taxis is a bit of light relief after all the high speed career chapters.  Love just pottering around this for a couple of hours each Thursday trying to level the closest things up and get a few more stars. 

21 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Oh yeah, you commented on that, didn't you?

Sounds suspiciously like we're doing exactly the save things at the mo. Is there a way to see Xbox friends progress on stuff like that? A bit of friendly competition might be a good motivator. Are we friends on Xbox?

I have no idea.  SnakePlisskenUK is the gamertag.

The business rentals story missions require 100k investment but when you three star everything I think you get 12k back per day.