djbhammer

Forza Horizon 4 - Open-UK Racing

1 hour ago, Revival said:

Since this is England and Scotland, Would be fun to see the DLC being Wales.

Some great roads to drive through. A4069 Black Mountain Pass

f07aaba4627544aeb8ebfa76538c5fd0.ashx?la

Winding roads is the dream. I hope there is plenty in there. 

5 hours ago, MrPogo said:

Looking forward to all the wheel breaking potholes

I caught a young British chaps video, he had played the demo at the show. Anyway he seemed to be genuine when he stated the devs where adamant to include potholes, roadworks and white transit vans. I think with a lot of Playground games's staff being Brits they know the idiosyncrasies of our roads and are including them for realism. Serious. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bankies said:

Day 1 purchase and hope there is a UK Anna!

I've got a thing for girls with Scottish accents, so Scottish Anna would be better :P

• Upvote 1

I wonder if any of the English and Scottish assets plus environments will end up in the new Fable? That could work pretty well and have some good cross over like the variable weather and the incredible lighting model.

3 hours ago, MDY said:

Forza-Horizon-4_Classic-British.jpg

My wife really likes classic cars. She saw this image and asked where it was taken.

Told her it was a new game and she asked if id be buying it. Guess that's me in for an Xbox One X then as I don't want to disappoint her! :lol:

They've got to get Basingstoke in the game. All those roundabouts! Think of the donuts!!

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, amc said:

I caught a young British chaps video, he had played the demo at the show. Anyway he seemed to be genuine when he stated the devs where adamant to include potholes, roadworks and white transit vans. I think with a lot of Playground games's staff being Brits they know the idiosyncrasies of our roads and are including them for realism. Serious. 

With an option to disable indicators on certain executive saloons.

• Upvote 2

On 11/06/2018 at 20:50, Revival said:

I wonder if any of the English and Scottish assets plus environments will end up in the new Fable? That could work pretty well and have some good cross over like the variable weather and the incredible lighting model.

I was thinking exactly the same after seeing the environments in this - whatever the unannounced game turns out to be, if it's set in Albion, whyever not?

5 minutes ago, Bojangle said:

Hope the Drone returns, spent way too long just driving somewhere and whipping it out (:eyebrows:) to just look around the environment and take screenshots.

Drone in replay mode please. Is there any reason why this wouldn’t be possible? I guess it’s like Theatre Mode from Halo 3. 

Haven't looked forward to a Forza game this much in a while.... Particularly like the fact its set in UK and has seasons. It will be a road racer and rally game all in one.... loving the videos I'm watching of this so far. Its going to be a long wait until October. Almost tempted to buy a XB1X for ths... have a 4K TV.... Will buy on PC first though and see how it runs on my current setup.

My son loves FH3, mostly parking a car on the train tracks until a train comes along, or bombing down the runway at the airport in a super fast car and jumping the hill at the end. He was super excited when I was telling him about the new one, which could have been a rookie error on my part as I imagine every day until October I'll be getting "Is the new driving game out yet daddy?"

People are speculating that bikes will be DLC, no idea if that's true but I would bloody love that, getting on a dirt bike and blasting around or taking a vintage Triumph out to the local pub for a pint of ale would be awesome.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

My son loves FH3, mostly parking a car on the train tracks until a train comes along, or bombing down the runway at the airport in a super fast car and jumping the hill at the end. He was super excited when I was telling him about the new one, which could have been a rookie error on my part as I imagine every day until October I'll be getting "Is the new driving game out yet daddy?"

People are speculating that bikes will be DLC, no idea if that's true but I would bloody love that, getting on a dirt bike and blasting around or taking a vintage Triumph out to the local pub for a pint of ale would be awesome.

:)

Not sure about bikes... they always make me feel sick in racing games (its the swinging from side to side that gets me as I tend to play in bonnet cam mode). Remember when they appeared in PGR4. Still be interesting to see if they add them and additional locations over time...

On 11/06/2018 at 13:00, GITGUDZILLA said:

Looks utterly amazing - the weather in F7 was mind blowing but in this it looks even better. 

The UK setting is just nuts - I cannot wait to play this as every new location shown last night had me thinking "yeah I've driven that....oh its just like that road on the way to.." 

Can.Not.Wait. :)

Nice Post. Have to agree everything about this game looks mindblowing 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Naieve said:

I wonder if they'll include the fucking trams

They'll be announced as part of the game, at launch, but come in 2021, and be premium DLC.

I'd like to see them add Glenshee / Lecht in some form, but at the same time don't really want more people encouraged to go there and cause more traffic...

Looking forward to some east coast teuchter accents "Yuv just opened a new festival site ye ken like"."its a bit like finding the barn efter the horse hus bolted eh" 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dimahoo said:

This will be the first Forza Horizon without trains.

Well they simply wouldn't be on time, when it comes round to trying to race one. ;)