Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls

Wallace

4 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

I hope you are all being responsible beta testers and giving full critical and constructive feedback to the developers.

How?

As good as it is, there’s definitely a few things that need sorting.

6 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

I hope you are all being responsible beta testers and giving full critical and constructive feedback to the developers.

Is it like the last flight where only select people will actually get a survey? I didn't get one that time around.

40 minutes ago, JPL said:

How?

As good as it is, there’s definitely a few things that need sorting.

I don't know, I'm not beta testing it. 

A quick search got me here.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/29568daf8cd14083bd1b70a810bf3581/topics/infinite-tech-preview-–-xbox-specific-input/a3dbaf79-d2d3-478e-ba82-f03e8d0e5821/posts

1 hour ago, Jackson said:

Just been trying out the new map in training mode. Jesus Christ the ghost is powerful isn't it!? I like that though, it should be exciting to get a vehicle and equally satisfying to take one down

I had a ghost dominate our whole team last night, anyone any ideas on best counter?

10 minutes ago, tobert said:

I had a ghost dominate our whole team last night, anyone any ideas on best counter?

Grapple hook the pilot out maybe?

Def a pretty menacing version of the ghost.

Also the Mongoose has bonkers handling now.

7 minutes ago, Mitchell said:

Not for PC though, is it?  Although I have just been sent a Steam friend invite code on Waypoint after playing last weekend, so I think that's how they are ramping up the PC numbers too.  Love me some BTB...

You can get access if you have a pal who is an insider

My son really wants to play this, but it won’t let him download the insider hub because he’s only 11.

Looks like I’m going to have to setup a blag account for him.

2 minutes ago, JPL said:

My son really wants to play this, but it won’t let him download the insider gin because he’s only 11.

Looks like I’m going to have to setup a blag account for him.

Doesn’t it ask you, as admin, if you’ll allow him to play it? 

1 minute ago, Stanley said:

Doesn’t it ask you, as admin, if you’ll allow him to play it? 

I’ll have another check now.

Also, I just noticed autocorrect changed it to insider gin. No wonder it won’t let him have it!

Super excited to try this at the weekend after missing out last weekend. Quick question for those of you who played it - outside of the matchmaking hours, I can still set up a game with online friends against bots, correct?

1 minute ago, Andy_Why said:

Super excited to try this at the weekend after missing out last weekend. Quick question for those of you who played it - outside of the matchmaking hours, I can still set up a game with online friends against bots, correct?

You can play your own custom games where you can set everything from how many bots and which weapons and abilities to use but you can’t invite friends to your custom game.

There was a glitch that people found last time which enabled people to create custom lobbies with friends but it was soon patched out I think.

2 minutes ago, JPL said:

Is this not playable against bots at the moment? It’s giving me the ‘this account is not authorised’ message when I boot it up.

I downloaded the preview last night and got this message - am I supposed to do something or is it just offline at the moment?

12 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

Pretty sure it's offline until the weekend, no?

Wasn't sure - I'd expect an 'offline right now - see you at the weekend!' error message rather than 'account not authorised', which suggests that I should somehow get authorised.

26 minutes ago, Pob said:

Wasn't sure - I'd expect an 'offline right now - see you at the weekend!' error message rather than 'account not authorised', which suggests that I should somehow get authorised.

Yeah you should be able to get to the main menu. I had this message and fixed it by restarting the app a couple of times

37 minutes ago, BitterToad said:

Pretty sure it's offline until the weekend, no?

That's what I was thinking. I just booted it up to see if I could have a go against bots, but apparently not.

1 minute ago, Jackson said:

Yeah you should be able to get to the main menu. I had this message and fixed it by restarting the app a couple of times

Which App? Do you mean the game? I tried it at least 10 times, but no joy.

I'm assuming it's off until the weekend, as I had no problems with it last weekend. Unless you can get in to play against bots?

• Kryptonian changed the title to Halo Infinite - MP OUT NOW - Campaign 08/12/21, no spoilers pls