rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Do 71

Unravel Two - Available right now.

Enjoyed the 1st one on PS4 but I’m Switch only these days so disappointed it’s not coming to that, especially now it’s the perfect co-op sort of game that me and the Mrs like

Do we know why not on Switch, could it come at some point?

2 hours ago, Naieve said:

Can’t watch the vids but I’m excited for this, loved the first one. In my head the coop is like World of Illusion :lol:

I got world of illusion vibes of that too.

Bought this, after playing through the first one on EA access and loving it I thought why not throw the devs some full price love. Only got through the first level so far with the other half and it was a very enjoyable introduction. Lots of team work involved but one of you can take the backseat if need be and let the other player get through tricky bits in places, don't know how challenging the game will get later on though.

If your on pc then the first game is on EA access and the new one has a trial on there too.

1 hour ago, Rex Grossman said:

Anyone played this on the Switch?

My eldest is playing it right now - looks nice enough, although she's having some trouble with some of the more complex swings and jumps required.

It loads, runs, beeps and bloops etc with no crashes so far. That's about all I can say having not actually played it myself (on any platform) though.

• Upvote 1