IGNORED

E3 2018: Xbox E3 Briefing

Boozy The Clown

Conference Review  

222 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Uzi said:

I don't know why in my head it was rumoured that Cyberpunk 2077 would be unveiled in the MS show - anything behind this or did I imagine it?

There are rumours that MS has marketing for that title, fueled by the fact that they debuted TW3 footage at E3 as well. 

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on MS as well.

As for MS:

Now, a world premiere could also mean new DLC for Sea of Thieves for example, but it should be worth a watch. :)

5 hours ago, Vemsie said:

There are rumours that MS has marketing for that title, fueled by the fact that they debuted TW3 footage at E3 as well. 

If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on MS as well.

As for MS:

Now, a world premiere could also mean new DLC for Sea of Thieves for example, but it should be worth a watch. :)

It explicitly says 15 games.

Time to get the snacks in.

Gears 5, Gears Wars (RTS spin-off), Gears Battle Royale, Gears of Kart (arcade racer spin-off), Gears Complexed (2D metroidvania-lite) are all potentially viable Gears games. To be honest, I would be more interested at this point in a 2D metroidvania Gears, an aracade racer, or an RTS, than in yet another main game that's more of the same. Gears Royale could be interesting for those who like that mode - imagine 100 players running at each other with chainsaws :D

This is the what I'm expecting from the MS Conference:

And then immediately afterwards we will all be trying to figure out if it was an exclusive reveal, exclusively first, exclusive timed content, exclusively not on PS4, or an actual exclusive.

World Premiere (or Pree-meer after watching that video) of 15 new games.

New Gears

New Forza Horizon

New Halo

Few new indie titles

Maybe there is footage of the Respawn Star Wars title and Vince was being coy yesterday...MS have the big scoop

This is it, lads. Re-route auxiliary power to the hype capacitors - we're going in hot.

Sony have already blown their loads and announced loads of games super early. Nintendo have been doing that "we only really talk about the next few months" thing for while now, so this is our last great hope for a good old fashioned E3 Bonanza.

I'm expecting this and Bethesda conferences to have the biggest surprises.

Cyberpunk seems like a shoe-in, and definitely something in each of the Forza/Halo/Gears, but I am hopeful for at least one revival (Battletoads, or a proper Conker) and a brand-new first party/actual exclusive big new IP.

I thinking/hoping that both Capcom and Square are going to reveal something new here aswell.

I’ll be playing Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox so Microsoft did all the groundwork with X last year and can’t really fail today as far as I’m concerned. Anything that isn’t H***, F**** or G**** ** *** will be a nice bonus.

Just now, Fargo said:

I'm guessing we see 

New Halo 

New Gears 

New Forza Horizon 

Fable

Perfect Dark 

Tomb Raider 

Shadows Die Twice 

Cyberpunk 

The rest of the 15 being indie titles. 

I would be very happy with this. Really looking forward to it now :D