Sign in to follow this  
U-1

ONRUSH - Photo Thread: Mobile data users beware!

ONRUSH

Rllmuk Photo Thread

27327150597_bed38cdd6e_o.png

Join @MeanElf and myself in peppering the thread with pics from Codemasters Evo's latest offering.

The photomode offers a wealth of options so I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Happy snapping!

• Upvote 1

Glorious start there @U-1 - as you're probably aware by now, you'll be alone until Tuesday with posting in here, that is unless anyone else has a review copy or got their game early, eh? @Akira:) Looking forward to seeing more. The full-release photo mode seems richer and more diverse than the Beta - excellent!

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, macosx said:

They've even got the welds on that bike pic. :)

Yep we are talking Driveclub levels of detail. Its pretty damn impressive.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, U-1 said:

Yep we are talking Driveclub levels of detail. Its pretty damn impressive.

Great shots as always @U-1 will keep lurking in the Onrush thread but after a stupid amount of hours in DriveClub I was really looking forward to this but the Beta just didn’t click with me. 

Stunning shots and and the level of detail is astounding and I appreciate your time you’ve put in down the years producing these shots for multiple titles. 

Unfortunately I’m still sat on the undecided bench...

• Upvote 1

Cheers @HappiestRogue glad you've enjoyed my snaps. I often worry that I oversaturate this place with them but figure sharing may attract a few more folks into trying titles they wouldn't usually give a go. Think its safe to say that photomodes now totally dominate my game time though.

Shame the Beta didn't click with you, its certainly a different beast to Driveclub (and Motorstorm) which I think is people's biggest hurdle to overcome.

• Upvote 2

Tell me your secret @U-1 how do you get such vibrant aurora borealis (or is it australis :D) pics? Superb pics in any case - like I said on Twitter, that panorama of the mayhem in the snow is just a perfect visual for what the game feels like.

28837160308_170a9eb66d_b.jpg

40900891920_48735a83d4_b.jpg

40900892600_2fb48e8f10_b.jpg

40900897790_d73dd2487d_b.jpg

• Upvote 1