Dinobot

2018 FIFA World Cup

7 minutes ago, deerokus said:

What monster is responsible for the nightmarish commentary team of Jon Champion and Ally McCoist? 

I take it back, the chat about sinking stadiums and water polo caps has been the only entertainment in this match 

15 minutes ago, deerokus said:

What monster is responsible for the nightmarish commentary team of Jon Champion and Ally McCoist? 

Plus, why the hell does that Scottish twat have to keep saying "Jon". FFS. So annoying.

Why is this topic mainly discussing the commentary? Literally pages discussing the pundits and commentary teams. 

Quite ironic everyone having a go at the poor punditry and insight when there is barely a sliver of it in our own topic. Let’s start looking at the man in the mirror.

• Upvote 3

Because the offical ITV stream is so dogshit, i'm watching some dodgy HD stream, its showing the pundits and presenter on ITV in the studio while the adverts are supposed to be, Lee Dixon is talking about a very loud motorbike going over the bridge down the road while Roy Keane is getting his make up touched up.

Most entertaining bit of the game so far.

• Upvote 1

Nigeria have been dreadful. Anyone else think the pitches haven't been that great either, they all look really dry and bumpy which doesn't help a passing team.

Did everyone else's ITV HD stutter and judder constantly last night? The first game on ITV HD was fine but last night it was terrible. It did the same on the SD channel too.  

2 hours ago, tbbsaid:

Can't say I noticed it but I wasn't fully transfixed on the borefest.

It's fine today. Might have been Virgin in my area as my Dad said it was a bit choppy before he fell asleep. He didn't even know who won as my Mum changed the channel and told him when he woke up that it had finished :lol:

17 hours ago, dizogg said:

Why is this topic mainly discussing the commentary? Literally pages discussing the pundits and commentary teams. 

Quite ironic everyone having a go at the poor punditry and insight when there is barely a sliver of it in our own topic. Let’s start looking at the man in the mirror.

It's the same on Twitter.

I actually LOLd at "Messi and Ronald".  then I read the rest of the Tweet and I was like WUT?! 

My Dad told me earlier that the only pundit he likes is Lawro - that for me, sums it up. My Dad thinks a player should only be awarded a free kick if he has lost a leg or an arm or has been rendered unconscious.

Great free kick from Kolarov. Its nice to see free. Kicks being scored again (unless Messi, lol), as opposed to that World Cup where no one could score one (South Africa?) 

Difficult to say regarding the reverse finger slap because it was basically just intended to be a push which unfortunately caught his face

1 hour ago, neoELITE said:

It's the same on Twitter.

I actually LOLd at "Messi and Ronald".  then I read the rest of the Tweet and I was like WUT?! 

My Dad told me earlier that the only pundit he likes is Lawro - that for me, sums it up. My Dad thinks a player should only be awarded a free kick if he has lost a leg or an arm or has been rendered unconscious.

A quick reminder that suggesting a black person has got a job to fill a quota is just what racists say now that they can't just say "get that black bitch off my tv"

2 minutes ago, tbb said:

Difficult to say regarding the reverse finger slap because it was basically just intended to be a push which unfortunately caught his face

But the force of it didn't cause the victim to fall. Thus red card