rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mike

D2 Work night raiding. This week

22 minutes ago, Gorf King said:

Wow. Dr Spock he ain't.

Maybe @Ghost Pirate 101 will be around? Or he might be framing or something, I dunno. @Scruff's likely to be watching footy (and not just out of the corner of his eye like wot I do), and @Lyrical Donut - well, I dunno about him. There's a lot of Morrissey channeling going on at the moment, it's hard to say.

Hah, that's where you're wrong. I'll be covertly putting up loads of St George bunting (and possibly some Union Flag stuff too, for extra nationalistic fervour) around your gaff, because I know you don't feel quite involved in all the World Cup malarky yet.

You may also wake up to find all your lentils stolen and replaced with pork pies and gammon joints and a few discreet EN-GER-LAND tattoos adorning your leathery flesh.  

• Upvote 2

Tonight is my one night this week, so I'll definitely be up for any activities people want to do. Raid, EP, Nightfall and so on.

After that, between social activity and a holiday, I won't be back on until 21/22.

At my present reckoning, I think there may be two of us. Possibly three if the disowned waif turns up, so we'll be lucky to squeak a Nightfall out.

Obviously, from those options, I'm only really into the idea of 110k'ing the prestige Nightfall, but I might just do something else instead. Maybe applying a fresh coat of Novichok to the spikes surrounding the outer moat.

I am watching the football tonight, as I was last night, so unfortunately won't be around for number-chasing shooting action.

I am free for all raiding shenanigans for the foreseeable future. I passed those two exams I sat back in June. So no resits in September, which means I can buy Forsaken day one and just fucking enjoy it. :D

• Upvote 2

That's enough for everything short of the new Raid and Escalation Protocol.

Personally, I'm on holiday at the moment, but I'm back Saturday, and available for D2 shenanigans from Sunday PM.