"Yes, top"

shoots middle

Gate 3

"Also..."

goes ADS, hesitantly aims at middle

"...bottom."

lowers gun

"..."

So who's doing the running tonight in the absence of scotland? Is it still Mike?

If so I aint coming ;)

I'll run one side but I still think its better if 2 people do it who know what they're doing, so its a fast run. Not sure we have another who's done it though, have we?

I've done it and I'm happy to do it, except Warlock, so I'm not.

Mike's fine, he just forgot the mute thing was on. So Mike and you I guess.

Well, that was productive in the end, despite a lot of weirdness with Calus. Thanks guys. World Eating next. Not sure if I'm around Thursday, so you might be needing to swap me out for someone.

Weird is one word for it. I know it may have sounded like we were being hyperbolic over comms but you had to see his shield freaking out for yourselves (space team). It didn't move when fired at with rockets and half of it literally vanished 2 seconds later. I know we experienced lag but nothing that bad.

I think the culprit might have been one of me, Van or Thor. Our Nightfall was all kinds of messed up as well to start with. Van got killed by a dreg!

Everything looked alright my end.  Which could very well mean it was my connection messing things up... 

As for tonight, I could probably do with an evening away from the game. Though you may catch me late on for some heroic strike action. 

I am 100% not around tonight or Friday, sorry. I'll probably be on at points over the weekend for easy milestones or the odd Heroic. Monday night is my next likely proper outing. And then Tuesday/Wed/Thurs next week is likely.

Anyone around for this raid week, starting tomorrow? It's faction rally, I think, so we might just all be doing whatever that is, but I'm available Tues through Fri evening.

I don't think I'm quite powerful enough for the Spire (currently 374), but would be up for Eater of Worlds this week.

I'm up for Eater. Would have preferred to get an early start, and book some other nights in and hopefully finish with time left over to use for a 6-man EP session.

I'm not sure if people are up for that, but one thing I do know is that whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defences, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

• Upvote 1

I doubt we'll have six. I asked in the Spire thread we used for the last raid lair and I don't think anyone except Ben replied affirmatively to an EoW this week, so I'm not sure anyone else will boost our number. Was looking forward to a hopefully quick run through and some Protocol for afters, with it being all-weapons fortnight. Apart from those things and a Prestige NF there's not much reason for me to be on really.

Also, have LeChuck and K got married? First the simultaneously inexplicable New Monarchy thing, then the EP-with-no-key the same week thing, and now they're both off tonight cheering are lads on in the Anglo-Saxons vs coloureds and eurodictactors tournament. I mean, I get how they'd be feeling all nostalgic for King and Empire with the apocalypse and old age being round the corner, but surely this is taking things too far. I mean, have you seen the state of Southgate's waistcoat? Jesus.

I'm not watching the football tonight, I'm meeting my dad.

*dramatic pause*

...who is LeChuck.

• Upvote 1

I am likely on tonight.

This week, my plans are:

1. Do Eater of Worlds in one sitting fackin easy innit

2. Spend a night assiduously farming the EP boss for the fucking shotgun thx Bungo plz do u even farm bro?

3. Barely tolerate some Crucible for the meagre Valour points successive losses give

My actual week might not resemble those plans, and might be all the better for it.

On ‎03‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 11:25, K said:

*dramatic pause*

...who is LeChuck.

Does anyone really care?  Big whoop. :coffee: