Minion

RLLMUK Driveclub Weekly Time Trial Challenge 2018

I was surprised how good the Enzo was to drive. In not gonna get another lap in now unfortunately so let's hope I hold onto tenth

Screenshot_20180712-210841.thumb.jpg.2452026075330216f6d9c34cf4c6b936.jpg

Loving the track on this one, awesome challenge, doing all I can to get under 50 seconds. I will get there!

EDIT - Didn't get there but I did knock .025 off my time. Well done everyone :)

• Upvote 1

Well that was indeed a good challenge I'm glad it was happily received, I love that track and that car, I love Ferraris in general tbh! Congrats to @spatularfor an absolutely incredible time and to all contestants for giving it a good go, good job @PDogg you almost broke the 50 which is crazy!

I can't really be bothered to post pics and what not but the leaderboard is available in game and the current league leaderboard will be on the OP very shortly.

So for the last challenge I've gone for another point to point, personally I think it's the most beautiful one in the game, so enjoy the final drive mukkers, the car is incredibly maneuverable which is needed for the hairpins here.

DW3ZFxn.jpg 

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, stefcha said:

I've just purchased this, how does one get involved in challenges and so on? psn is stefchauk. 

Hi stefcha, yeah this is the last week of the rllmuk challenges, if there's an appetite for more then after a few weeks break I might start again. If you're brand new to the game though then there will be lots of cars locked away from you at present, I recommend you complete all the SP stuff and get the season pass if you haven't as it increases the content massively probably more than what was in the original game, it's dlc that is actually worth it. Also there's cars locked away behind club ratings unfortunately so you ideally need to get into a club. I'm in rlllmuk Deltas but I'm not the leader and I don't think there's any space, I would recommend posting in the main driveclub thread and seeing if anyone could let you into their club as you will immediately gain that club level and have those cars unlocked.

Man I'm so gutted, I just did a lap of the challenge where I was ahead of @spatular all the way right up until the last bridge where I got over excited and totally fucked it, of course his lap was probably just a practice I expect him to improve on it massively. I do love this car on this course though.

• Upvote 1

Heh, I wasn't paying attention and it took me a few corners to realize it was a point to point race, not a circuit. I have to say, I started getting really tense every time I'd clock a sector green, as one mistake and you've wasted a few minutes of effort. I really wish the ghost was working too, I could keep up with the leader over the first few bends, and it helped give me confidence that the car would hold beyond my faith in the tyres, but after the muddy left hander he was gone. Your own ghost works, which is helpful to a point.

Anyway, another joyous car selection and a lovely track. I dunno how much more time I can shave, it was a lap no so much with error but more getting down the power on the hairpins, where I'm probably losing whole seconds over the leaders. I wish I could watch one of you take one so I can watch the speed and line you guys take!

I'm probably not pushing it hard enough as I'm finding it grips better than id like it to, especially for the hairpin sections where I want to throw the front end in and let the back end carry me through (which is great fun on Fujimi Kaido on Forza 4 if you try and take the Hennessey venom up the mountain)