rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Pirate 101

[PS4] Saturday Daytime Raidage

I'd like to add myself to the roster for Leviathan and Eater of Worlds runs. I'm not at Spire of Stars levels yet, but would love to get back into raiding. 

I've done EoW once and have done all of Leviathan apart from Calus (though this admittedly was ages ago). More importantly though I'm a quick learner, GSOH, handsome and highly fashionable with consistently coordinated shaders. 

Mornings are best for me, but should be able to make most times work with enough notice after this week. I'll subscribe to the topic here and my PSN is Berbarotica. 

Yeah, despite not being keen on Leviathan I'm happy to do a quick run through just for the power, basically. And unusually - for the second week running - I'm free on a Saturday too. I could do morning or afternoon, whatever. The only thing I'd like is for us to have set aside enough time to actually complete it - which shouldn't be too long (and obviously I'd prefer a quick and efficient run), but if anyone's not fully done it before it might take longer. 

I'd have a crack at Spire, subject to a couple of things - first, my own availability at the weekend, of which I'm not yet sure. Second is we go in completely 100% blind (except we figured out how to open the door in the first visit, of course) and with some determination to progress. Oh, and we have a reasonable amount of time set aside, not like an hour or two. And we bother gearing up adequately. And oh yeah, there has to be free popcorn as well. And whisky and amphetamines, as I'm liable to doze off otherwise. A strict comms regime would help too. And the right class/subclass balance - I suggest we start a spreadsheet and ask prospective raiders to fill in their available subclasses, power levels, and best weapon synergies and we analyse that to make up the optimal team balance before interviewing candidates. That should help whittle down the field before the shortlist take the oral comms exam (with extra credit given for the optional raid lore module).

So yeah, I'm up for it. Not EP though, it's just too much hassle to put together.

I'll be on anyway. If we can't get enough time or structure to do a blind raid run - which I'd prefer - we might end up putting together just a two-team sixer for EP if we can grab another two reasonably-levelled forumites. This week's is a piece of piss and easy to do with six people if they're set up right (in fact, Weavus and I just got to the last boss with four randoms, and low levels and the wrong subclasses on some of them). It'd be easy to take two teams of three down and get one random between you to agree to let someone join their fireteam and then leave, so getting six in an instance should take no time at all.

I'd much prefer to try the raid lair though. I've already had all my EP chests and I doubt I'll have the luck to get much out of an EP weapon farm.