IGNORED

Beat Saber - 360 and 90 degree mode released

RubberJohnny

I bought this on Christmas day for my Quest 2 and it's fantastic. The missus loves it as well. We've been having high score battles in the living room this afternoon while the weather's so shite.

Anyway, I've done the workaround to get custom songs onto it from BeastSaber. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've been browsing through the top rated tracks but you have to wade through a load of anime shite.

10 hours ago, Jamie John said:

I bought this on Christmas day for my Quest 2 and it's fantastic. The missus loves it as well. We've been having high score battles in the living room this afternoon while the weather's so shite.

Anyway, I've done the workaround to get custom songs onto it from BeastSaber. Does anyone have any recommendations? I've been browsing through the top rated tracks but you have to wade through a load of anime shite.

If you're using bsaber.com to bookmark your tracks, you can find my bookmarks here: https://bsaber.com/songs/new/?bookmarked_by=schmojo

There's about 250 songs on there, with only a handful of shit maps. That said, plenty will be Hard and Expert, so look for the ones that aren't. Anything mapped by BennyDaBeast or Majorpickle will be especially good.

On 27/12/2020 at 09:53, schmojo said:

If you're using bsaber.com to bookmark your tracks, you can find my bookmarks here: https://bsaber.com/songs/new/?bookmarked_by=schmojo

There's about 250 songs on there, with only a handful of shit maps. That said, plenty will be Hard and Expert, so look for the ones that aren't. Anything mapped by BennyDaBeast or Majorpickle will be especially good.

Cheers pal! Grabbed a load from that list. I'll look forward to trying them out :)

If anyone here is into Hollow Knight, then this map for Hornet's theme is fantastic. Hard without being frustrating, and great fun to play, just like the game!

• 1 year later...

The latest update has added new block types to the game.  They are only included in the new songs in the update, I imagine they will be used in any future songs as well.

BMBF doesn't seem to be able to do custom songs (on Quest) for anything after 1.17, so I imagine they're adding high profile features to prevent people downgrading to keep custom songs.

Kinda surprised they're not keeping some of these for a sequel, but I suppose it's always quite jarring when a sequel offers such an evolved user experience that the original never gets any play. Like the bad hammer-ons in Guitar Hero 1 compared to 2.