rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Goemon

Player usernames that have tickled you

On 27/04/2018 at 12:00, SimonC said:

When I used to play Warcraft I occasionally saw a Tauren Warrior called Linty Scrotum.

I once came across a dead played Tauren corpse in Orgrimmar called Hasselhoof. I think he must have been some ones bank alt cos I never saw him again.

Back in my days of playing Quake III, Bob Funkhouse was one I've never forgotten.

Dark Twiglet in Destiny amused me too.

Mate of mine had CatFunt73 for about 5 yrs until MS took it off of him. Being 6ft 10 and over 30stone I thought he was entitled to it.

Back in my WoW days I walked past a rogue named Waldo. Made me chuckle there and then and I can only imagine he must've been a great addition to any team in PvP. 

A mate of mine was "Minging Bint" on Xbox Live. 

He was actually heralded as an example of "good gamer tags" by Microsoft in a newsletter once... that made us all smile a lot.

A guy I play wow with had a rogue called "Staburmutha", which always got a reaction in raids. Eventually, after a few years, enough people must have reported it that he was forced to change it, and he changed it to "Staburpadre". This last about two weeks. Now he's "Pikabo". He also has a druid called "rakeurunkle". 

In our old office in the early 2000s we would play LAN deathmatch FPS games during the lunch break.

My username for a while was "an eggy smell", simply so that other players would see messages like:

an eggy smell has entered the room.

You were killed by an eggy smell.

etc.

• Upvote 2

Oh our Unreal Tournament server, we renamed all our bots to be BBC newsreaders.

It was extremely powerful from a frustrating point of view, getting your ass handed to you by Andy Peters... Made it a lot more personal. 

Always remember in the Transformers - Fall of Cybertron demo there was someone playing as 'CraptimusPants'

A couple of weeks ago in Destiny there was someone on the tower called 'TheHitchHikersGuideToYourMum'

• Upvote 2

Passive Smoking was always a good one back in the early xbox days, "You were killed by Passive Smoking" always got a laugh

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, VN1X said:

There's a CSGO event happening in Sydney right now which is called Intel Extreme Masters ($250,000 prize pool, so serious business) and one of the teams is a fairly unknown Aussie squad who have a player called "DickStacy".

I've watched this about 6 times now. :lol:

"Let's speak to big Dick Stacy about his thoughts"

"Well we're pretty thick and pumped"

Not a username but a few years ago I saw an Aston Martin with the number plate "A 007 FAN". Tickled me.

I hate personalised number plates, such bullshit.  All I'd be thinking is 'how much did that stupid show-off cunt pay for that?'

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SharkyOB said:

I hate personalised number plates, such bullshit.  All I'd be thinking is 'how much did that stupid show-off cunt pay for that?'

I usually do, but for some reason this one tickled me. I guess because it's such a ridiculously expensive car in the first place, and the number plate was still anonymous plus sort of nerdy in a way. That and it's one of the few that's correctly spelled rather than D4VE 15 CO0L

• Upvote 1

I tried to create a secondary psn account called mr beans lovechild. Only it was already taken. That made me chuckle.

SeshaBanks, a fun combination of Sesh (a glasgow drinking session) and WWE Superstar Sasha Banks, make me chuckle when I kicked her out of a pokemon gym this morning.