JohnC

Suspiria Remake - Tilda Swinton, Chloe Grace Moretz, Dakota Johnson - Autumn 2018

8 hours ago, kerraig UK said:

Ooh baby, it's 152 mins long!

“The only thing more terrifying than the last five minutes of this film are the first 147!” doesn’t quite have the same ring to it somehow. 

• Upvote 3

It looks fab. 

Also - Tilda Swinton would make a bloody marvellous Morticia Addams if they ever do a remake. 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, bridger said:

I love the way that some of the music in that has just the slightest touch of Goblin's original score.

Much closer to Verso L'Ignoto" by Fabio Frizzi

• Upvote 2

It's being released on 16 November in the UK.

MUBI, the streaming service, picked up the UK theatrical rights rather than one of the normal distributors. They're releasing it on "100+" screens.

• Upvote 2

Has anyone seen the Tilda Swinton rumour?

I don't think this is a film spoiler but just in case - (and it's only a minor thing and may not be true)

Spoiler

That she plays her character as well as the old man in the trailer. Apparently the guy has no other credits on IMDB and no one has ever heard of him before.

I thought that from the fist trailer and unless it's part of the plot (which it isn't in the original) it seems a bit silly. I thought it stuck out like a sore thumb and will just be jarring when watching the film.

59 minutes ago, Goose said:

Has anyone seen the Tilda Swinton rumour?

I don't think this is a film spoiler but just in case - (and it's only a minor thing and may not be true)

Hide contents

That she plays her character as well as the old man in the trailer. Apparently the guy has no other credits on IMDB and no one has ever heard of him before.

Yeah, it seems obvious so I hope the film doesn't lean on it as a big reveal to much. If they wanted it to remain a secret they needed to a much better job of prosthetics.

Re-assured by Robbie Collins review but this is getting panned by a lot of critics as too long, boring, pretentious and not scary. I hope theyre wrong because the trailer looks fantastic.

I find that my favourite films are usually ones that divide the critics, and I generally agree with Robbie Collin. Very excited for this one.