rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Birds of Prey - Harley Quinn Led DC Spin off - Margot Robbie - Feb 2020

I haven’t seen Suicide Squad so I may have a different perspective, but Harley seems great and girls kicking the shit out of people is always cool so...

With her somewhat central presence in the marketing, I’d love if Quinn only appeared in the opening five minutes and a couple of flashbacks.

Trailer is about as enticing as any other WB / DC film I guess.

Terrible trailer. 

I know most people said Harley Quinn / Margot Robbie was the best thing about Suicide Squad (she wasnt, theres nothing good) but now we have an entire film of her being annoying as fuck. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Terrible trailer. 

I know most people said Harley Quinn / Margot Robbie was the best thing about Suicide Squad (she wasnt, theres nothing good) but now we have an entire film of her being annoying as fuck. 

And being shoehorned into a team, she has no former affilation with.

I am surprised they haven't put her in the Justice League yet to be honest.

My first thought when I heard her say she and the Joker had split up was "oh good, no more 'Relationship Goals'" type posts on Facebook accompanied by a picture and Leto's Joker.

On 02/10/2019 at 18:30, Charliemouse said:

And being shoehorned into a team, she has no former affilation with.

I am surprised they haven't put her in the Justice League yet to be honest.

This thread of tweets from Gail Simone (writer of the longest, most popular run of the series) is encouraging to read..

• Upvote 2

That seems a little weird seeing as it’s a BoP movie, not a HQ movie, and the promotion has been largely focused on HQ, who I understand isn’t actually in the BoP team normally. 

27 minutes ago, Lorfarius said:

That looks awful. Although full points for binning Leto off in it :lol:

I think it looks fun, actually. 

Apart from the Hyena laugh at the end. That's just shit.

There's a weird audio EQ glitch at 1:59 too. this trailer has been bashed out quick.

• Upvote 2

On 09/12/2019 at 22:54, JohnC said:

That seems a little weird seeing as it’s a BoP movie, not a HQ movie, and the promotion has been largely focused on HQ, who I understand isn’t actually in the BoP team normally. 

Wait - so there isn't a solo movie? In Japanese cinemas there is a trailer right now for a movie called "Harley Quinn". I guess they changed the title to accurately reflect the content.

The trailer also doesn't focus on any other female characters at all (it's all 'the joker and I broke up') so I really thought it was a seperate movie.

10 hours ago, Darwock said:

Wait - so there isn't a solo movie? In Japanese cinemas there is a trailer right now for a movie called "Harley Quinn". I guess they changed the title to accurately reflect the content.

The trailer also doesn't focus on any other female characters at all (it's all 'the joker and I broke up') so I really thought it was a seperate movie.

It's very strange. It's a team movie but they seem to have wanted to make a Harley movie.

10 hours ago, Darwock said:

Its full title is "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)"

17 hours ago, Hexx said:

Its full title is "Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn)"

0zwB4gK.jpg

Yes, we had that picture on page 1. :quote:

But it's true: Birds of Prey's full title has finally surpassed The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

4 hours ago, Nick R said:

Yes, we had that picture on page 1. :quote:

But it's true: Birds of Prey's full title has finally surpassed The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus and Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

That was me, too. I felt it needed some love.