IGNORED

Edge #318 out now

Mr Do 71

• 2 weeks later...

My copy has finally arrived, yay! Its the shiny slime cover, and its so shiny that I'm not missing the subs cover at all. 

I liked the article on the Super NT, but it was missing one vital piece of information: how I'm supposed to justify it to the wife. 

Oddly, my copy of 319 landed the day after. I was going to post this in the 319 thread but the Double Dash hand-wringing has frightened me away. I'm in the odd situation where I've read the preview and review of GoW back to back. 

So, two copies of Edge to read. The subscription has been excellent for many years, but when it goes missing its a long wait. I guess you could say its a bit of a double-edged sword yeeeaaahhhh. 

My sub copy just turned up. Jesus wept. :blink2:

I mean come on, I'm not expecting before release date but it could and should surely be within a week or so. I'm only East coast US (NYC) and anything I post to or others post to me from from the UK takes on average a week.

@Nate Dogg III What is up with the subs setup, how do they send them, by boat? Seem to get progressively worse a year or two back. :(