Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

revlob

Deal. 10pm GMT / 11pm CEST it is.

For everyone else make sure I'm added as a friend: 5601-5888-8299

Alternatively, try the following details:

Lobby name: rllmuk

Password: 1077

I'll only check for new friend notifications the once before creating the arena.

3 minutes ago, rjpageuk said:

Yesterday I went for a public lobby with a password as I figured then you dont need to bother adding people as friends etc., not sure what the downside of that is over having a friend only lobby?

I'd need to create the lobby before finding out the Arena ID, though. No way of doing that 2 hours before planned.

Can people search by lobby name? I've added the lobby details to my post anyways.

Just now, Mrs Horribleman said:

I'm trying to make the mii fighters but it will only let me create a fighter with the main user mii on the switch, despite there being two miis set up as users. Do I need to import the other mii onto that switch somehow?

Hmm, no. I was able to create two fighters. One for each user.

I’ve only just now paid attention to the shop in the vault menu. Is there any reason to not spend all your gold there? I bought a couple of music tracks (Afterburner Climax and something from Super Mario 3D World) and a Wario hat for my Mii.

1 hour ago, Fallows said:

I'd need to create the lobby before finding out the Arena ID, though. No way of doing that 2 hours before planned.

Can people search by lobby name? I've added the lobby details to my post anyways.

I thought you could search by lobby name but you can only search by lobby id which is apparently not the same thing. Definitely go back to the friends idea!

4 minutes ago, rjpageuk said:

If you make a public arena you need to tell us the id not the name. You can find the id by clicking on the ring in the top left corner

Done.

Maybe if I do a series of forward-rolls in my living room I'll get a match.

14 hours ago, kiroquai said:

I'm in the same boat in that it's taken until Ultimate for me to 'get it'. Before I'd start a fight and then a bunch of utter madness would happen and I'd end up maybe winning or maybe losing after hashing around for about a minute. Now I actually feel like I am able to form battle plans as such, or react to my opponents. I still get my arse kicked and I've still only ever managed a 7.8 at the end of Classic, but I feel like I am playing rather than being thrown through a Nintendo-patterned stained-glass window each time I fight.

Nice.

I managed to finish on a 9.5 yesterday with K Rool who is becoming by go to character. I think you need an utterly flawless performance to try and get to 9.9 after the final boss, I am itching to see that final mural.

Also really enjoying the challenges board. Such great depth.

In the market for one, not getting on with pro controller and prefer the joycon in hand held!

I was so close to my first 9.9 victory but then fell off the edge on the boss. SO annoying.

Unlocked some new characters, played an hour of spirit mode and then a few online games. Went 3-2 which I'm happy about. A few more challenges unlocked too.

For spirit mode, I'm using the recommended spirits by pressing why and if I struggle on a match, I'm simply upgrading them. That's correct yes?

I like the variety of the games on the spirit map. .

What a game this is.