IGNORED

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

revlob

2 hours ago, GC Zombie said:

I wouldn't trust any tier list this early on, no-one has had time to play every match-up. Armada put out a video a couple of days ago saying how crazy it would be to buff/nerf this early on:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't say I can see any difference with Young Link at the level I play at. If there's been slight frame adjustments someone like me wouldn't even notice. 

I did play one online game today and there was no lag so hopefully that wasn't a fluke and they've done something to the netcode. I'll have a decent go online tonight for a couple of hours to properly test it.

I've been practising against level 9 cpu for a few days with them set to random and I've been winning almost every time, until today. The random cpu got Little Mac and 3 stocked me! I then set it to choose Little Mac to learn the match-up and for the next hour I lost every game. I've now started to win the occasional set but it's 50/50 at best, he seems to parry far more than everyone else. 

Does anyone else find level 9 Little Mac an absolute bastard? I haven't come across another character that the cpu can beat me with so easily.

The AI cheats in this though and can insta parry anything 

So, here is a question. I only play the Switch handheld, so I assume there is no reason what so ever to get a Gamecube controller for this is there? Or is there a decent option for using a GC controller whilst in handheld?

2 hours ago, bradigor said:

So, here is a question. I only play the Switch handheld, so I assume there is no reason what so ever to get a Gamecube controller for this is there? Or is there a decent option for using a GC controller whilst in handheld?

The GC pad aficionados are relics from a bygone era stuck in their ways. 

Don't waste your money thinking it'll make one iota of difference. Play, enjoy, be happy!

2 hours ago, wretcherd said:

Joycons do the job just fine.

1 minute ago, Curtis said:

The GC pad aficionados are relics from a bygone era stuck in their ways. 

Don't waste your money thinking it'll make one iota of difference. Play, enjoy, be happy!

Cheers guys. Will save my money.