IGNORED

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

revlob

22 minutes ago, BabelRich said:

What did you do mate, just email them?

I haven't received a code at all despite claiming my coins on Saturday.

I received a code four or five days after I bought and pre-loaded the game, but managed to delete it and empty trash like some kind of chump. I wouldn't panic too much if your physical code email hasn't arrived yet – give it a few working days at least.

9 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

I received a code four or five days after I bought and pre-loaded the game, but managed to delete it and empty trash like some kind of chump. I wouldn't panic too much if your physical code email hasn't arrived yet – give it a few working days at least.

Cheers mate, will do.

2 hours ago, bobontheway said:

Has anybody ordered digitally via the South African store AND received their Piranha Plant code?

Just wondering before I bite the bullet and hit order.

[Edit]

Fuck it. Already caved in and bought it. Bus ride to work tomorrow is going to be fun :)

Yes. 

6 hours ago, skittles said:

To confirm, this does not affect your overall score for the classic mode run, correct?

I don't think so. I don't even care if it does or not, I just fast forward that section entirely now. It gets old after the third time.

34 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

Did Cuphead ever add an easier difficulty? Been tempted to pick it up on Steam a few times.

Not that I know of. Kind of weird they’d make it look like that but make it so hard most people wouldn’t even see half of it.