Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - When you're alone and life is making you lonely, You can always go, Nuketown!

Anyone on PS4, please add me - jimmmUK. 

Mostly playing multiplayer at the moment, so would be great to team up if people are online. Happy to jump on to Blackout if that's what most people are on. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RickyDVT said:

Hasn't @Dave White set one of these up? I remember getting an invite to some group! 

I think it’s a community and I don’t really know how they work. I just know with a psn chat group we can message from phone and also see if others are online easy to squad up. Works with Fortnite well.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Baring said:

I think it’s a community and I don’t really know how they work. I just know with a psn chat group we can message from phone and also see if others are online easy to squad up. Works with Fortnite well.

U set one up bro if u like,add mackenie too cos we game sharing 

1 hour ago, Baring said:

Set one up! 

Anyone fancy some Blackout at 8pm? 

PSN:- RickyDVT

Getting back in the grove now, dropped sensitivity to 5 and headphones on and had a 6 game streak of positive k/d with most being at least 2x!

Play of the game is odd, I’ve had much better streaks or kills and it picks this one  as my first...

With the default sensitivity set to 4, I’ve found it’s thrown me off and a little slower ADS than Destiny, which I’m really used to. 

Bumping the Horizontal up to 5 has really made it feel great though. 

I've never been into the COD-style online shooters because not having 26 hours a day to dedicate to playing it, it has basically been "not fun", at least for me.

I've been waiting for a PUBG which isn't a technical mess, so picked up Black Ops 4 for PS4 based on seeing some pre-release streams and opinions. I've also played quite a lot of Fortnite over the past year or so, which is really good in a squad with people you know.

If the above sounds like you, then don't bother asking "should I pick up Black Ops 4". Just buy it. Blackout is a great Battle-Royale-o-Tron, or Fortnite-a-like. Technically very well implemented, runs really well even on vanilla PS4. Solid, stable, good netcode, and you can even do LOCAL SPLITSCREEN FOR ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. 

As a bonus you also get all the other excellent Black Ops multiplayer game modes and maps so you can be a target dummy for kids and college students.

• Upvote 3

That’s it exactly. 

Going to take me ages to get back into the normal MP with all the speed/depth of the load outs and perks having not played any CoD really since MW2 :) and have absolutely no idea what’s going on in Zombies, although it looks really slickly done.

Still got 2nd Win on Blackout which I’ll be playing all year, no loony tunes or amateur hour gfx in sight. So good.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, grindmouse said:

Loving Kill Confirmed.

Anyone tried doing a paint job on their gun and loading it in game? Can’t get mine to show up.

I agree kill confirmed is fantastic.

Found my gun and my zone in this now. I just wish theatre mode wouldn't crash so I could watch it all back! 

I'm playing the arena multiplayer stuff the most! It's just so fucking satisfying... COD MP finely tuned. 

Massive turn around from the likes of IW which had a truly awful multiplayer. 

Had great fun last night once i got a few games in in peace.ive missed moaning at the one guy sitting in the same place where he killed me last time but still not killing him :lol:

Just passed level 5 now so i can create my own class,is there a mode where i can try all the guns out .single player im guessing ??

• Upvote 1

Has anybody else noticed textures not loading right away on the PS4 Pro? 

When I land from the chopper in Blackout the textures havn't loaded and in most cases the guns / ammo etc don't appear for a good 10 seconds or so. 

I’ve made psn chat group. Let me know if you wanna join in. Be easy to arrange squads. 

Ill be in from 10 tonight if anyone else is. 

5 hours ago, RickyDVT said:

Has anybody else noticed textures not loading right away on the PS4 Pro? 

When I land from the chopper in Blackout the textures havn't loaded and in most cases the guns / ammo etc don't appear for a good 10 seconds or so. 

Yeah that happens to me, the guns/items not loading in is the biggest annoyance when you land in a hot zone. I just had a hard crash to dashboard as I was coming into land too. 

This is just the best. Still love a bit of domination even after all these years. :eyebrows:

It’s taking a while to learn the new maps though, but with time it’ll come. 

2018 game of the year.