Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

10 minutes ago, Minion said:

I'm guessing the guys teaming up in Blackout are using mic's? Just wondering if it's worth trying team mode without one.

We had mics today. 

Have you got one? I’ve got one pretty much brand new I’d be happy to send you for nowt. Sound is great and microphone is good. Still boxed too (just pay the postage) :)

It’s this one: 

Beexcellent GM-1 Gaming Headset 3.5mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B3S9WST/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XO4WBbEB383ZX

I’ve just upgraded to a wireless one. 

If @Minion doesn’t want it, happy for someone else to have it. 

11 minutes ago, RickyDVT said:

We had mics today. 

Have you got one? I’ve got one pretty much brand new I’d be happy to send you for nowt. Sound is great and microphone is good. Still boxed too (just pay the postage) :)

It’s this one: 

Beexcellent GM-1 Gaming Headset 3.5mm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B3S9WST/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_XO4WBbEB383ZX

I’ve just upgraded to a wireless one. 

If @Minion doesn’t want it, happy for someone else to have it. 

Oh wow that's really generous of you man I'd love to have but I'd feel bad taking off you for nothing I'll bung you some cash on top if cool. I only have the crappy mic that came with the console but as I use my over ear headphones to game it's really inconvenient to use so that set would be ideal. Thanks! I'll pm you

2 minutes ago, Minion said:

Oh wow that's really generous of you man I'd love to have but I'd feel bad taking off you for nothing I'll bung you some cash on top if cool. I only have the crappy mic that came with the console but as I use my over ear headphones to game it's really inconvenient to use so that set would be ideal. Thanks! I'll pm you

It’s cool, just pay us for the postage. I’d be happy knowing it’s going to someone who is going to get some enjoyment out of it! 

Boy, do I feel silly for buying all those (indie) mil-sims this year. I can't see myself playing any other multiplayer shooter for the remainder of this game's shelf life. Perhaps the odd Quake here and there but fucking hell... I want to play this every waking moment lol. 

2 hours ago, VN1X said:

Boy, do I feel silly for buying all those (indie) mil-sims this year. I can't see myself playing any other multiplayer shooter for the remainder of this game's shelf life. Perhaps the odd Quake here and there but fucking hell... I want to play this every waking moment lol. 

Im loving this so much at the moment. I see Resetera like to moan about the Spawns, but I’ve not really seen anything untoward regarding that :/ 

It’s absolutely the best COD MP I’ve played in years, and as great a single player campaign I thought Infinite Warfare had, its MP was the pits. This is so much more like classic COD MP. 

10 minutes ago, Kevvy Metal said:

Im loving this so much at the moment. I see Resetera like to moan about the Spawns, but I’ve not really seen anything untoward regarding that :/ 

It’s absolutely the best COD MP I’ve played in years, and as great a single player campaign I thought Infinite Warfare had, its MP was the pits. This is so much more like classic COD MP. 

I had one game last night whereby I was being spawn killed for the second half of the contest constantly. But aside from that it hasn't really been a problem. But yeah, I bought this for Blackout after all the positive vibes, but I am addicted to the MP modes so far. 

At the moment Blackout isn't really grabbing me, I've played a lot of the objective team games instead, which seems much more fun. 

The sound in pubg is so important, but unfortunately in this it feels quite misleading, it's very difficult for me to understand how far away things are supposed to be or even the direction they're coming from. When a teammate was running slightly ahead of me in a game, the sound suggested he was alongside me. I actually turned to look for another person. 

Hopefully they'll sort it out as the siege @The Eagle Lord and I were involved in yesterday was great, really tense stuff. Then two guys in riot gear appeared and it was game over. 

I can’t remember the name of the map, the industrial looking one, but there’s a bad spawn trap there.

first impressions are good. Game played better once I put my PS4 in my routers DMZ and got an open NAT.  Control is my current new favourite. I’ve no idea what I’m doing in Blackout, have just punched people to death before getting shot each time.

i May have to get myself some decent headphones