Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

My main issue with this game is that fucking barricade being so OP, especially on Domination.  If a team just leaves it in front of B, you're pretty much fucked.

I've fired three full clips and rockets into that badboy and it just stays up!

Besides that, the game is just phenomenal.  A lot more difficult to build killstreaks for me in multiplayer as I'm always getting shot in the back, but still it's Peak COD once again.

Blackout mode is where I've spent most of my time though.  Ultra tense everytime you get in a top 5 situation.  4th has been my best so far and I got it like 5 times.

6 hours ago, VN1X said:

For those wondering what the game is like on PC (@Mike S you might want to look away), no idea how I managed to make it out alive btw:

(apologies for my dumb squeaks and squeals LOL)

Its quite clear it’s the lag, nobody could kill you because of your furrin internets

6 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

This is something else with a group of people in Blackout. Absolutely brilliant fun!

Especially machine gun @RickyDVT who can't tell me from a zombie  :lol:

Think that team damage thing is great tbh, as long as you're playing with friends and not randoms who could kill you at the end.

As you say @Bleeders nothing comes close to this

1 hour ago, Dave White said:

Especially machine gun @RickyDVT who can't tell me from a zombie  :lol:

Think that team damage thing is great tbh, as long as you're playing with friends and not randoms who could kill you at the end.

As you say @Bleeders nothing comes close to this

Ha, apologies! 

Great fun that today, most enjoyment I've had on the PS4 for a couple of years! 

RickyDVT on PSN if anyone else fancies some Duos or whatever :)

Think I am finally acclimatising to the genre again. Had a couple of decent rounds of Control, then did ok discovering Heist and even finished with positive EKIA in a TDM game (was only 7-4 but it counts). 

I think they need to work on the spawns on control. Had some horrible camping twerp. Who knew exactly what he was doing and hiding wiping out players that spawned. 

He he was far enough away to look fluky at first. 

After being rinsed 3 times by him I spent the match second guessing him, lying in ambush between his spawn and ours. 

I bet the expletives out of his mouth were delightful. 

A minor gripe in this fantastic game but hope they fix it.