Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

17 minutes ago, Dave White said:

so just to confirm retail copies still need a 55 gb patch, but digital downloads can be pre installed now and ready to pop at 5pm tomorrow .

im sending my retail back and installing now.

So, just to clarify, the digital version will be playable at 5pm tomorrow?

9 hours ago, p1nseeker said:

Tracking  from Amazon says it’ll be in the locker before 9pm tomorrow. Hit me up if you wanna team up on PS4 

I'm down to play multiplayer and Blackout with you man.

Only problem is, I don't have a headset so callouts and shit like that might be an issue.  Any recommendations for a good one?

3 minutes ago, Omizzay said:

I'm down to play multiplayer and Blackout with you man.

Only problem is, I don't have a headset so callouts and shit like that might be an issue.  Any recommendations for a good one?

Depends how much you're willing to spend really, are you wanting one just for voice comms or to have game audio too?

If I can get this game installed and up and running I should hopefully get a game or two in tonight. Then I'm down in London over the weekend but I'll be hitting it pretty hard all next week.

1 minute ago, p1nseeker said:

Depends how much you're willing to spend really, are you wanting one just for voice comms or to have game audio too?

If I can get this game installed and up and running I should hopefully get a game or two in tonight. Then I'm down in London over the weekend but I'll be hitting it pretty hard all next week.

At the moment, I just use headphones so I can soundwhore.  Voice comms would be nice and I think essential for Blackout Duos or Squads.

I think we have a 4 hour time difference, so I'll probably be on from tomorrow onwards. 

The multiplayer beta on bog-standard Xbox One ran like an absolute turd. Horrible FPS, low resolution, and last-gen textures. Blackout was much better, but I'm worried about the multiplayer.

Where would be the best place to get impressions about the finished Xbox version?

17 minutes ago, KriessG said:

I'm downloading an update now that's just under 18 gig for what it's worth. It says it'll be done in 20 minutes so I'll see if I can get online and play it then.

So was the 55 Gig update and needing 120 GB space fake news?

I've got the game downloaded to my PS4 and it was something like 45 Gigs?