Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - Operation Grand Heist: Super Money Warfare Shooting Turbo

Sloth

1 hour ago, macosx said:

Even that was a poor replacement for the real high of scoring a cartidge or disc on import months in advance and handing over dirty cash for the pleasure.  :)

Super Street Fighter 2 snes japan import paid £100 quid for it, ate noodles for 2 weeks

loved that box art tho :lol:

On 04/10/2018 at 14:31, Pug said:

Had an email from Shopto stating they won't be allowed to post out until the day before release.

Basically don't expect it a day early from them.

Though the site currently says, "Orders will be dispatched on Wednesday 10th October on time for release." So perhaps they have ditched that idea.

1 hour ago, footle said:

It’s not even the 50gb day one patch that’s nuts. The install process for it means you need about 120GB of disk space free to get to a 55GB eventual size on disk.

they should just be selling digital tokens.

Can't trade in a digital token.

Simply have taken my money so fingers crossed for a Thursday delivery.

I've had this on pre-order with Amazon for a few weeks, received an email yesterday saying the arrival date has now been moved from Friday 12th to Thursday 11th. 

Not sure how accurate they usually are with this sort of thing though! 

Edit:- Just had another email saying that the game will be available to update and play as of 5pm tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, Strategos said:

5am on the 12th is what I read :/ 

<_<

3 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Why?

I read that they are allowing retailers to ship early due to the size of the patch so people can install. Servers are usually on the day before so if they've u turned the shipping date surely theres no reason why you cant play it. 

1 hour ago, Dave White said:

I read that they are allowing retailers to ship early due to the size of the patch so people can install. Servers are usually on the day before so if they've u turned the shipping date surely theres no reason why you cant play it. 

1 hour ago, p1nseeker said:

RickyDVT upthread says it's available to play 5pm tomorrow

Ah okay. Hope I get my key from CDkeys soon so I can start pre-loading myself!