Sloth

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 - "Absolute Zero" Major Update December 11th on PS4

9 minutes ago, Triple A said:

how come?

There is no switch to disable the excessive head bobbing and that makes it a very queasy experience, akin to PSVR..

The head bobbing adds nothing to the game other than motion sickness to those affected. No fucking refund either...

1 hour ago, Triple A said:

how's the PC version of this?

Fucking sublime. Beenox have truly outdone themselves with this one. I run it at a combination of high and very high and get 160+ fps and in most cases easily veers into the two hundreds as well; and that's day 1 performance even, crazy!

• Upvote 1

Manage to get a couple of goes on Blackout before heading out. Quite impressed so far. 

Hoping to give it a better go later. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mike S said:

There is no switch to disable the excessive head bobbing and that makes it a very queasy experience, akin to PSVR..

The head bobbing adds nothing to the game other than motion sickness to those affected. No fucking refund either...

Send them feedback on twitter/reddit. 

No issue at all with the amount of 'head bobbing' (seems quite minimal to me? played a lot of other games that were worse) but then again I've never had motion sickness in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Apparently this has splitscreen battle royale? That's pretty impressive, especially on consoles. 

Oh wow! Me and the boy might rinse this together 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Send them feedback on twitter/reddit. 

No issue at all with the amount of 'head bobbing' (seems quite minimal to me? played a lot of other games that were worse) but then again I've never had motion sickness in the first place. 

It's hugely OTT

I've never had an issue before but, then, I always disable it when it's present. If nothing else a smooth movement is much more playable than the distracting bobbing effect even when said effect is not so excessive that it renders me sick.

I'm not on twitter and have no idea how to find them on reddit so, as it is literally unplayable and my digital retailer won't refund, I'm stuck with the fucking thing :(

4 hours ago, Bleeders said:

What @gooner4life said.

Had some games with @Dave White this morning and it’s COD perfection for me so far. Not fussed about Blackout, but Zombies I’m interested in getting into.

Bleeds my boy is a zombies expert, he can show us the way, I need to play it as well!

• Upvote 1

had some really great games this afternoon, and a few blackouts with @KriessG they really seem to have got the balance of somewhere between pubg and fortnite with cod gunplay so right.

Give me this over some duck hunt point and shoot campaign any day of the week.

• Upvote 3

Lol, started installing at 11:30 this morning, not even halfway yet. Guess I'll be playing tomorrow then. :rolleyes:

They should just quit while they're ahead and cancel whatever shite Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer are working on and instead keep updating this one. Treyarch know how it's done! What a terrific multiplayer experience.

And everything just works from day one!

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bc0c32d464c6d626b

• Upvote 4

That was when IW were the main team whilst Treyarch put out COD3 and WAW. Once the BLOPS series started and the main IW staff went to form Respawn, things changed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

Haven’t some of the Respawn team gone back to IW? Be that as it may, Treyarch are pretty much the premier COD developer these days.

Some have apparently yes. I’m not sure which ones though.

Well why the hell did I do it yet again!  

This is really well made game but usual lag issues yet again.  Okay anyone in Italy, France or Germany and you don’t have a chance.  

Played a French guy tonigh and he had a ratio of over 15 and just running around with a pistol taking everyone out.  Just a nonsense.

there are clearly people cheating their connection to give themselves and advantage.  Just ruins what is a well made game. 

Why cant they have a fairer connection issue sorted???? 

A real shame as it is well made but just frustrating yet again because it comes done to sodding lag again. 

Well I managed to eak out another win on Blackout last night in my last match before bed. I've also been getting into the multi, no lag issues here that I've noticed. I'm really enjoying it, the weapons feel so satisfying to use, it's certainly the best COD I've played since MW2 and Blackout is fantastic, I hope they keep adding stuff to Blackout, weather, night/day cycles, new parts of the map would be awesome.

21 hours ago, Dave White said:

Control is just so great. No problem here from the influences it bites from. It’s a great mode and when you play with an organised team you can really rule. 

It really is. Had a blast with a mate on Firing Range yesterday; he picked Torque and I was on Recon duty, deploying Sensor Darts everywhere I could. We were pretty much unstoppable and at one point I somehow managed to get the drop on three people who were ensnared by one barbed wire from Torque! :lol:

It's just such a fun and smart objective-based mode that actually works with Treyarch's, somewhat stale, 3-lane map design. Can see myself playing that the most out of all the modes, especially as the spawns aren't completely broken lol.