BFV has crisper gunplay but the map design, class differentiation, vehicles, game modes, and above all atmosphere in BF1 are far better in my opinion. 

BF1 would always guarantee me a great time and I’d regularly lose entire evenings to it in the blink of an eye. It would (and still does) routinely throw up incomparably epic and desperate battles among the blood and thunder of its furious battlefields. BFV was maybe 50/50 in terms of whether I’d actually be having fun with it and I rarely would play it for more than an hour or two before getting inevitably bored or frustrated.

No comparison for me between the two. BF1 I rate as having provided me with some of the greatest gaming experiences I’ve ever had. BFV will be completely forgotten before long. It occasionally had its moments but it’s an undoubted low point in the series for many (and I include people I know who actually worked on the development team too).

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed this today but haven't been able to get a single game - is the game dead or something? I tried a couple of different game modes and one time I got put into a lobby with people, but never actually got to play a match. On PC.

Edit: Finally got into a game and didn't do too badly for my first ever round, if I do say so myself!

image.thumb.png.7ed9f95694527bb611557b80cdf7df62.png