dug

Female-fronted alt/indie rock

Saw these guys a few years back as Robin Davey is one part of the best British blues band of the last 20 years - The Hoax.  Anyway, they split, he moved to LA and formed Well Hung Heart.  Much more punky than the Hoax but you can still hear those blues hooks.

New single and the video features their good friend Noodles from the Offspring.

And I love this one.

• Upvote 2

I've not kept up to date with this thread, but popped in because I've just got around to the new Belly album. First impressions are very good, but I see it's been mentioned so I felt obliged to add something new instead (I've got a lot of listening to catch up on since I last visited this thread too - lots of cool-looking stuff been posted since).

Here's a favourite from many years ago - Snake River Conspiracy, with the delightful You and Your Friend (which I've just found out is a cover - they also do a fun cover of the Smiths' How Soon Is Now?).

And a friend recently pointed me at the new band featuring a couple of SRC - Mojave Phone Booth. I've not got round to listening to the album yet, but this track's a promising start: