Mario Kart Tour - out now for mobile, if you really must

28 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

spacer.png

There was no way I was getting better than 4th this week. Which leads me onto something else.

Whilst the players are real in your group , it seems that you might not actually appear in their group. So you could have a tier 20 in your tier 16.

What, so the guy you might think you are locked in a tense standoff for 1st place with, from his perspective might actually just be 10th in some entirely different league?! That's kind of hilarious.

17 minutes ago, SozzlyJoe said:

What, so the guy you might think you are locked in a tense standoff for 1st place with, from his perspective might actually just be 10th in some entirely different league?! That's kind of hilarious.

Exactly that. Which is kinda lame , especially as you say when you think you are trying to one up each other.

It might not be that was complety across the board but I've seen video evidence of one person showing up on two different leaderboards during the same week but with complelty different people in their ranking.

I had to go over 31,000 to tame those Tier 19 nerds but that’s what I did.

Now this week sucks. I’m 3rd in Tier 20 with 23,431 and a roster with not much room for improvement while 1st is an unspectacular 25,841. They really want you to fork out £19.99 on that Toad Pit Crew bundle.

Shy Guy Pastry Chef appeared out of the pipe this morning but my level 2 Lakitu gets better scores anyway. My two ten-pulls on the Peach Vacation pipe last week were abysmal.

Im not sure if the mushroom cannon is worth pulling for. Its good for circuit tracks with long straights but not much else. I got Peachette with the skill but hardly ever want to use the item.

The coin box with Vacation Peach is probably more useful. At least for making the 300 daily coins a lot quicker to get.

1 hour ago, shirubagan said:

So is it best to spend my rubies on Coin Rush?

This is what orbital was saying. 25 Rubies gets you 10x coins. Last week that course netted me about 4600 a run. Then you just have to hope the now knowingly curated stores give you the characters you need. I've fucked it this week if I don't get the top tier characters because I can't beat the scores without at least one Frenzy it seems.

Regained my 1st on this weeks tour. Hoping I'll stay there, i've got a 1K lead.

Has anyone actually managed to do the "10 super mini drifts" challenge? It's the only thing left on my gold pass to do and well, I just am struggling. I think i managed 8 once on waluigis track but i can't get more than 6 now on that track. Koopa Beach was always a good one for drifts but thats not here this tour.