Jolly

Nintendo Labo - What's in the box?

So can I go make a VR kit out of some pizza boxes if I find the schematics online?

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

• Upvote 6

The amount of broken hardware this will produce is going to make it like the Red Ring of Death never happened. 

• Upvote 2

Where the fuck was my DIY GIANT ROBO TRANSFORMER KIT when i was 10 years old? Instead we had fucking flippos here in the Netherlands. Flippos!

First time I've ever felt sad at not being a kid anymore. Is this what life's going to be now? :(

• Upvote 4

And the best bit is that kids will be able to see how each accessory works and screw with it. I wonder if phase 2 of this will be some sort of programming language so they can also mess with the software side...

• Upvote 3

Why bother with this when you can play anything you want on the actual thing you already have? Kids be playing Mario Kart, Sonic, Splatoon & Dark Souls and shit. They ain't got time for this nonsense. I'll gladly eat all the crow if this thing books any succes. 

I mean... cardboard! :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6
  • Empathy 2

Love that it's basically  Nintendo going back to their toy making roots.  Not really that target audience but still intrigued and I'm sure young kids will love it. 

• Upvote 1

Who's going to let their kid put a €320 device in a piece of cardboard and wave it around? :lol:

I can see it doing somewhat well if it comes with every Happy Meal but otherwise, not so much... 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1