Jump to content
rllmuk
NEG

Two Point Hospital

Recommended Posts

I’m enjoying it but it’s a little samey after a while. The difficulty curve stays quite gentle and I’m struggling to see where the challenge will come from, I’m about 5 hospitals complete now with 3 stars on each. Still, as a Game Pass game it’s been cool :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've just got 3 stars on Smogley and would generally agree that there hasn't been that much new to see in each of the scenarios so far. That said each scenario does have its own challenges and the game has developed a habit of throwing a few tricky concurrent issues to deal with if you're to keep your cure rate high. It is taking me many hours to complete each hospital though. I'm playing this on Gamepass and noticed theres a scenario called Underlook Hotel which I think was DLC on PC. Is this innthe standard Switch version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I've just got 3 stars on Smogley and would generally agree that there hasn't been that much new to see in each of the scenarios so far. That said each scenario does have its own challenges and the game has developed a habit of throwing a few tricky concurrent issues to deal with if you're to keep your cure rate high. It is taking me many hours to complete each hospital though. I'm playing this on Gamepass and noticed theres a scenario called Underlook Hotel which I think was DLC on PC. Is this innthe standard Switch version?

I think all the DLC is included in all console versions. Not 100% though. 

 

If you have 3 starred Smogley then the tropical section should be unlockable at least (at bottom of map)

 

Also, you are in for a world of pain. The level after Smogley is a nightmare, im really struggling with it as you can't earn money the usual way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

I think all the DLC is included in all console versions. Not 100% though. 

 

If you have 3 starred Smogley then the tropical section should be unlockable at least (at bottom of map)

 

Also, you are in for a world of pain. The level after Smogley is a nightmare, im really struggling with it as you can't earn money the usual way. 

 

Is that Melt Downs? I went into it to save my game ready for the next session and the description already had me thinking tough times were ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

 

Is that Melt Downs? I went into it to save my game ready for the next session and the description already had me thinking tough times were ahead.

 

No.

 

Meltdowns ain't too bad. 

 

It's called Pembroke Upon Bilge. And; ta a fucking nightmare. 

 

6 restarts for me. 

 

Also, another hospital I used has crashed and I lost all progress on it. Used it for research and was running well with 3 stars. 

 

The frequent crashes and bugs are really starting to annoy me. Can see me giving up soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And with that, I'm done. 

 

So playing the game in Xbox One X and put in over 65 hours and got 3 stars all the way up To Plankton Upon Bilge. 

Saved game and it crashes (for at least the 20th time) and everything is gone. What an absolute shitshow. 

We need a comment from the developers on this. The frequent crashes and bugs are enough but this....this would put anyone off playing the game. I thought at least it would play best on X (for consoles) but it seems its not the case. 

Great game at its core. Shame this has happened as I won't ever play again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm at a point where the finances are completely baffling me. I'm only up to Mitton University and making money hand over fist. But then suddenly, although the little finance report pop-ups show a profit, I start diving deeper and deeper into the red and can't seem to rescue it? I have no idea what is going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2020 at 21:53, RYAN WHITELAW said:

for me. 

 

Also, another hospital I used has crashed and I lost all progress on it. Used it for research and was running well with 3 stars. 

 

Sorry to hear about your issues with the game. Just one crash for me so far but worried about what lies ahead.

 

Just a question on the quoted part. Is it possible to set research running on a previous level and then see the benefits on future levels? So can I leave a researcher onto DNA in a prior hospital before I need it in a future level? My brain is struggling with dealing with what's in front of me let alone that sort of clever-dickery :blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Just a question on the quoted part. Is it possible to set research running on a previous level and then see the benefits on future levels? So can I leave a researcher onto DNA in a prior hospital before I need it in a future level? My brain is struggling with dealing with what's in front of me let alone that sort of clever-dickery :blink:

 

Yep, I was doing just that last night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noob question: can you shrink rooms you've built? I built a GP room way too big and want to shrink it down to the minimum size. I can rearrange and move it, but I can't work out how to make it smaller.

 

On Xbox, if that makes any difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From memory, press A on empty space in the room, and then A again. That will let you edit the dimensions of the room. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hanzo the Razor said:

When is the Covid-19 patch coming?

 

Fuck off with this shit. Nobody thinks you are funny.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fry Crayola said:

 

Wow, do you work for Mockstar?

 

Fixed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2020 at 21:53, RYAN WHITELAW said:

 

It's called Duckworth Upon Bilge. And; ta a fucking nightmare. 

 

6 restarts for me. 

 

 

Fourth attempt and just got my 1st star on this dreaded level. Got very lucky with a string of simple requests from the benefactor (3 almost successive requests to restock vending machines) and several early groups of patients with the 8bit illness. I'll see if I can limp on to a second star but won't be doing any restarts! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ScouserInExile said:

Noob question: can you shrink rooms you've built? I built a GP room way too big and want to shrink it down to the minimum size. I can rearrange and move it, but I can't work out how to make it smaller.

 

On Xbox, if that makes any difference.

Once you are on edit mode, I believe you press X and then the "blocks" become yellow. Then you can delete any that you don't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Point Hospital has been in my Steam wish list for a while, but they finally got me with 50% off in the sale.

 

Yet to try it, but looking forward to giving it a go after seeing how much fun a few people were having with it over on Mixer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.