Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

They're all standalone in the same war. From memory, two is set after the first game but it's a different (younger) crew. Three is set in the same time frame as the first game, but with a separate group. This is (I think) set after number two. Apparently there's a couple of returning characters but if it's anything like the others they're all perfectly playable on their own. 

32 minutes ago, Gotters said:

I played on iphone and its fantastic, very clever puzzler - how much is it on switch, think i paid fiver for it ?

It's £8.09, however I have been pointed to a game called SubaraCity, which looks right up my street

Well, that's Dandara, Gorogoa and Tumbleseed all picked up with change left over from my £25 voucher. I've been interested in all of them, and the price seemed right. Almost bought Necrodancer, but I already have it on PC and, honestly, I'm not sure it's a game that really benefits from portability all that much.

17 minutes ago, Flub said:

I'm pretty sure I've played a game with the exact same mechanics on iOS years ago. It was pretty good if I remember.

Triple Town... pretty much the same. Which is a good thing. 

Darkest Dungeon (and the DLC) is currently at 40% off on the eshop so I double dipped.

Tried playing it on the TV but the controls are pretty non intuitive. I’m hoping they bed in a bit more over time or I may have to switch to touchscreen ...

On 09/08/2018 at 21:31, Wiper said:

Well, that's Dandara, Gorogoa and Tumbleseed all picked up with change left over from my £25 voucher. I've been interested in all of them, and the price seemed right. Almost bought Necrodancer, but I already have it on PC and, honestly, I'm not sure it's a game that really benefits from portability all that much.

How much did Gorogoa set you back?

Bought The Adventure Pals in the sale and it is amazing.

None of this grinding for xp or random unlocks, no having to repeat the same boss fights or 'randomly' generated levels over and over and over again.

Do a level, have fun. Do another level, have more fun. Do yet another level, have even more fun. It's so much bloody fun.

On 05/08/2018 at 17:39, Lorfarius said:

This game is a thing of beauty and the designer spent 7 years of his life on it! Amazing to play and loads of fun, gets my recommendation for sure.

Reminds me of the Shantae games, will definitely pick it up, but probably after a price reduction as already bought a load of games this month.

Flat heroes from playing the demo is bloody great and should be an instant purchase. But again feeling a bit of a cheapskate and will hold out for a price reduction.