rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

5 hours ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Oh gosh I'm stuck on the Russian eShop.

How do I change back again? :doh:

When you go into the eShop it asks which Nintendo account you want to use. Use your UK one.

9 minutes ago, deKay said:

When you go into the eShop it asks which Nintendo account you want to use. Use your UK one.

No that's not what I was after. I needed to switch regions within the account. Thanks anyway.

3 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

No that's not what I was after. I needed to switch regions within the account. Thanks anyway.

Well that's just madness. Separate account per region is the way to go.

2 minutes ago, deKay said:

Well that's just madness. Separate account per region is the way to go.

Yeah I got one account for my main and then one for region switching.

Street Fighter Collection for £30 ^_^

20 minutes ago, Let us measure said:

It does indeed!

So good to be back in the game. Tate mode on Switch is lovely.

Excellent - please can anyone on here buying Ikaruga add me as a friend if not already...thanks!

• Upvote 2

FIFA 18 WC update is out, but I’m a bit confused by it.

I expected there to be an online mode where you pick your team and play through the tournament normally. Yet the only online bit I can see is an Ultimate Team mode, but that obviously gives you a random mix of players.

Am I missing something obvious?

9 hours ago, Strafe said:

I don't think I've played a FIFA before so not that fussed over them but just picked up the Switch FIFA 18.

It looks competent and cost me £12 after the sale and using points...BUT every time I suspend the software it checks for permissions with EA and sends me an email when I approve. How do I stop this nonsense?

This is driving me crazy too! :doh:

6 hours ago, OneDvBmbr said:

FIFA 18 WC update is out, but I’m a bit confused by it.

I expected there to be an online mode where you pick your team and play through the tournament normally. Yet the only online bit I can see is an Ultimate Team mode, but that obviously gives you a random mix of players.

Am I missing something obvious?

It is a bit of a mess isn't it? And clearly nobody told EA that Hart isn't the first choice keeper...

12 hours ago, TehStu said:

Needs a thread! 

By "free to start" do they mean demo, or that most of it was behind a paywall like Mario Run mobile?

I made one. It's a f2p gatcha game. IAPs. Not as unfriendly as most gatcha games and very well presented but it's still a gatcha game

No-one gone for Pixel Junk Monsters 2 ? Undecided between that and Ikaruga . Have played Ikaruga before on the GameCube ,just remember it being bastard hard. Monsters seems more laid back.

Funny my son would not touch either of these with a barge pole. 

I'm watching my wife play Yoku's Island Express. It's absolutely brilliant. It's beautiful and sounds wonderful. It has Ori and the Blind Forest vibes to the quality of the art and music but it's more forgiving.

The pinball element is flawlessly integrated. 

Deserves to do really well. 

Not sure if I am near the end, or if there is a lot more to come, but I have rinsed this since getting it. One of my games of 2018 so far. 

It's wonderful. One of my favourites of 2018 too. It's currently 36th on the UK eShop. :( Dunno why it's doing so badly. Looks really impressive in screenshots. Had a pre-order discount. Nintendo featured it on their news page. Great reviews. It's really weird the way some games take off - Wizard of Legend being the most recent one - and yet others of similar/superior quality and similar price points barely make a dent.

9 hours ago, ann coulter said:

It's wonderful. One of my favourites of 2018 too. It's currently 36th on the UK eShop. :( Dunno why it's doing so badly. Looks really impressive in screenshots. Had a pre-order discount. Nintendo featured it on their news page. Great reviews. It's really weird the way some games take off - Wizard of Legend being the most recent one - and yet others of similar/superior quality and similar price points barely make a dent.

It has an absolutely terrible name, maybe that has something to do with it. Really fun game from what I’ve played so far, though.

• Upvote 1