IGNORED

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

Thanks, I had to snap that up. I've been meaning to play it again since I completed it on the Wii-U years ago. When I say completed, I mean finished the last boss, I hardly scraped the surface with all the other stuff.

That is a nuts price. I could essentially play it for months then sell it on to CEX and it would cost me £2.99.

21 hours ago, CheekyLee said:

I picked up CrossCode for £10. Oh my, this right in my wheelhouse. WHY had I not tried this before? Why do I not see people rave about it all over the internet?

Probably because I'm now realising just how hard it is to say much about it without spoiling. Try and imagine a cross between a 16-bit JRPG (ie. Zelda LttP) and twin-stick shooter (ie. Super Smash TV), and [REDACTED]

It's really good isn't it - gets quite tricky later on but has a lot going for it. I'm hoping to finish it off over Christmas after falling off it a couple of times due to Shiny New Things

I bought and finished Trover Saves the Universe — a game by Justin Roiland of Rick & Morty fame — and I’ve never heard so much swearing in my life. :lol:

Some genuinely funny moments and dark, sick stuff, so par for the course. Seems like VR was the target platform, so I’d play it that way if possible. 

34 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

I’m so shit at Obra Dinn. I think I got three gates and then didn’t have a clue what was going on. 

I think the next part after those 3 ‘starter’ fates is the biggest barrier. Get past that and you’ll be in the groove. I felt flummoxed so started it again.

1 hour ago, Rex Grossman said:

I think the next part after those 3 ‘starter’ fates is the biggest barrier. Get past that and you’ll be in the groove. I felt flummoxed so started it again.

Keep going! Try to get all of them without using a guide, if you can. So satisfying. If you get stuck, try going back to the memories again in order. You're guaranteed to pick out something you missed each time. Fucking love that game, man.

2 hours ago, Quest said:

The first time it went on sale it was under a tenner and I missed it. Now I'm stubbornly refusing to buy it until it's back to that price.

That was my attitude but I was stuck isolating and decided this was the time I really needed it - and knew I would devote time to it.