Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Gotters

37 minutes ago, smac said:

Is Burnout Paradise OK on Switch?

Yes! 60fps, and it suits the format perfectly. I never got into it before I played it on the Switch, but it’s the perfect game to chuck on every now and then.

Just a quick heads up for anyone that is looking for a decent footie game. Downloaded Super Arcade Football today and have put in 3 hours so far.

It really scratches that Sensible Soccer itch. One button controls everything, but you can put together some great moves. The passing is excellent and shooting feels great. It's got a 50% discount on release making it only 5euro. A complete bargain.

3 hours ago, Earlleft said:

Just a quick heads up for anyone that is looking for a decent footie game. Downloaded Super Arcade Football today and have put in 3 hours so far.

It really scratches that Sensible Soccer itch. One button controls everything, but you can put together some great moves. The passing is excellent and shooting feels great. It's got a 50% discount on release making it only 5euro. A complete bargain.

This is brilliant!

On 24/09/2021 at 14:17, Paulando said:

Yes! 60fps, and it suits the format perfectly. I never got into it before I played it on the Switch, but it’s the perfect game to chuck on every now and then.

OK, I went for it. Not played a Burnout since 2, but I loved those first two games.

I get confused with all the Star Wars games on Switch but is the KOTOR that was announced in the Direct that RPG from the original Xbox? I think it is but I’m too surprised and interested to accept it - always wanted to play it and very nearly picked it up on the XB1 but knew I’d never play it there. 

On 24/09/2021 at 22:45, Earlleft said:

I put in "football" as the search condition but all I could find was Super Arcade Soccer.

Who else pissed away about a quid on a shit game because of this.

Super Arcade Football is great, btw. Just type the whole thing in. What the fuck is wrong their search tho?

2 hours ago, ZOK said:

Yes, it’s odd that it doesn’t come up. What a game though!

Super weird..but yeah an amazing surprise. 

Its perfect for a quick 10-15min blast as well. Definitely deserves more attention.

On 24/09/2021 at 22:45, Earlleft said:

Been on a bit of a lads weekend and I took this on my switch, it got an absolute hammering, everyone loved it, brilliant fun.
Mind you they also played a shit load of Bullseye so umm, make what you will of that 🤣

Has anyone else with Super Arcade Football noticed the full-time stats being a bit weird? Not sure if it's a bug or if they're just faking the opponent data to make it look more like a real match.

I had won a match 3-0 with opponent barely getting a touch, but the stats showed them having 7 shots on target and my keeper making 0 saves.

Only a minor niggle though, it plays a really good game of sensi so far.

Some odds and ends on sale.

Solitaire Conspiracy £4.99

Superliminal £11.33

Y's Origin £7.19

Wind Jammers £5.39

Pang Adventures £3.59

Dungeon of the Endless £3.59

Not actually played any of them but they seem the kind of things frequenters of this thread would be interested in.