Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

2 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Is anyone playing Littlewood? If I’ve recently put a combined 700 hours in to Stardew, Animal Crossing and My Time At Portia is this going to feel like overkill?

After some hours of play please note that I ended up not liking the game at all and went back to Stardew Valley. It's horribly grindy in ways that don't show themselves initially.

3 hours ago, acidbearboy said:

I notice Castlevania: Haunted Castle has been added as part of the Arcade Archives series. Does anybody know if they add in Quality of Life options like save states, rewinds or cheats?

Just save states. The game is already included in the Konami arcade collection. They're both the same port more or less as Hamster did both.

On 12/03/2021 at 07:22, Cheyenne said:

Dex is currently 90% off. I bought it when it was 70% off and had a real enjoyable time with it, a nice mini-Cyberpunk game. Some good writing and voice acting, branching paths aren't that diverse but there are options on what decisions you want to make and how they affect characters, and at 90% off it's an absolute steal.

This is a great find, cheers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Folk who like Hades and wouldn’t mind reading a bunch of lore text should check out Transistor. It’s really rich and it still has Supergiant’s best soundtrack.

3 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

For ages PS Prices has just given me one game on that list. Hades. Nothing else appears unless I search specifically for it.

No idea why.

Must be telling you not to add to your backlog until you've played that. 

Bizarrely I just dug out my PS3 yesterday to mop up any PSN redownloads I needed and Fez has been top of my reasons why. I’ve been keen to replay it for aaages and I don’t think it’s backwards-compatible on the X1 even. 

Now release Braid pls. 

6 hours ago, Yasawas said:

Bizarrely I just dug out my PS3 yesterday to mop up any PSN redownloads I needed and Fez has been top of my reasons why. I’ve been keen to replay it for aaages and I don’t think it’s backwards-compatible on the X1 even. 

Now release Braid pls. 

Braid is coming to all formats as a remastered anniversary type thing.

Playstation vidya, but like I say, it’s coming out on everything:

I'd love to know what the "most hidden" games, developers and publishers on DekuDeals are. Having an option to exclude all games from them would probably be helpful. (And if balanced with the number of games they've released, potentially a good indicator of who has released the most crap.)

21 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

Braid is coming to all formats as a remastered anniversary type thing.

Playstation vidya, but like I say, it’s coming out on everything:

Good, another reason to say fuck Jonathan Blow. The whiny right wing misogynist. I hope everyone plays his game wrong and he has another melt down. 

11 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

For ages PS Prices has just given me one game on that list. Hades. Nothing else appears unless I search specifically for it.

No idea why.

Now I know. At some point I'd ticked the option to show only popular games, and PS Prices has an extremely aggressive interpretation of that. 

5 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

Wait what

He often complains about cancel culture and the far left, said that women aren't biologically designed to be interested in tech stuff and went on a now deleted epic covid conspiracy twitter rant about how it was made in a lab by the Chinese. Also he said Breath of the Wild was shit. 

Jonathan Blow is a complete asshole package.