Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

17 minutes ago, pulsemyne said:

Apparently it's okay but not great. I mean it ran like crap on everything.

I got it at launch so it may be better now but it looked terrible and was framsey in places it shouldn’t be. The actual gameplay was great though so l would still recommend if it’s your thing. 

Lumines is half price at £6 and some change, so I snapped it up. Nice to play a hand held version of that again!

Oh and Coffee Crisis is free! Never played it, did it ever come out on the Megadrive as planned? Doesn’t matter, I can play it on the toilet now!

29 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Xcom over mutant year zero. You played Borderlands before?

Only the first one, at launch. I enjoyed it and it’s been a fair while obviously. I get the impression it’s quite dip-in/dip-out which would suit me if right.

23 minutes ago, Yasawas said:

Only the first one, at launch. I enjoyed it and it’s been a fair while obviously. I get the impression it’s quite dip-in/dip-out which would suit me if right.

It would be if the save gating worked like you think it would. I found with Borderlands 2 (and this was part of my problem with 3) is that if you're part way through clearing an area to get to an objective and stop, everything will have respawned and you have to start clearing again. This is great for grinding loot, but not so great if you have the attention span of a goldfish like me.

It's worth pointing out I've not seen anyone else complain about this so it might be just me. I've bought Borderlands 2 nearly as many times as I've bought Diablo III, so make of that what you will.

27 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

Still can’t get over them porting that version of Burnout rather than the superior 2 or 3. 

They've long ignored those games sadly. I think 2 might not fully belong to EA anyway given it was published by Acclaim. 

Even on xbox, iirc Burnout Revenge is available on backwards compatibility but not 2 or 3.