Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

What would anyone recommend I play next? I have just finished my playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles and have Pokemon Shield, Zelda: Links Awakening and Astral Chain. I've never played a Pokemon game before, or any of the old Nes/Snes Zelda's. Cheers!

Online games for the US 23rd Sep:

Diddy’s Kong Quest (SNES)

Mario’s Super Picross (SNES)

The Peacekeepers (SNES)

S.C.A.T (NES)

Presume UK will be the same. Picross is the Japanese release. 

8 minutes ago, Fry Crayola said:

Super Mario 3D All-Stars 2 announced for release just as pre-orders are shipping for the current one. It has Galaxy 2 and a full remake of Mario 64, but it's cart only and self-destructs after three plays.

You need to have purchased the current one to be eligible to purchase this one.

an immediate drop of Fall Guys would be a huge thing to do now - I hate using my PS4 so much I'd gladly pay for it on Switch to avoid having to ever turn on my hated PS4 ever again to play the free PSPlus version.

same reason I play Rocket League on Switch over PS4 - I've never hated a console as much. Never use my Xbone but just feel antipathy to that.

I can't see Monster Hunter being in this - isn't it TGS next week? No way they would drop something like MH into a partner showcase only a week ahead of something big like TGS that they could use instead.

Dial the expectations down I reckon....Doom Eternal is about the right level.

2 hours ago, rgraves said:

I can't see Monster Hunter being in this - isn't it TGS next week? No way they would drop something like MH into a partner showcase only a week ahead of something big like TGS that they could use instead.

Dial the expectations down I reckon....Doom Eternal is about the right level.

However, this is a live Direct and they've announced it a day early. Usually they just drop them without warning. There's going to be something more with this one. I think a Monster Hunter announcement, then a blowout of info at TGS.