rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Deadly Premonition is half price on the eshop as they've released a trailer for the second game. 

• Upvote 2

I'm really looking forward to 51 WorldWide Games but I hope online supports multiple players on each console (for appropriate games). WiiU bowling was ruined by the lack of that option. My wife and I are in one house and my daughter and her boyfriend live in Newcastle. We couldn't get a 4 player game going. Same with Everybody's Golf I think.

2 hours ago, mdn2 said:

Deadly Premonition is half price on the eshop as they've released a trailer for the second game. 

Anyone know if they fixed it? I heard it had some pretty bad bugs when it first launched.

Just bought it, as i was intending to get it soon anyway. 12.49! I assumed it would run a bit better than the pc version I have, which I remember having some weird crashing and gamepad problems...

• Upvote 1

Played it for a couple of hours. The prologue had a pretty bad frame rate, and I might have seen an untextured lake, but I'm not sure.

Other than that it plays and feels like it was designed by space aliens who don't quite understand humans, so the it's much the same game.

Neo Geo Pocket Color games!!!

Gals' Fighters is on JP eshop.

I didn't know these were coming.  Hope we get Dive Alert.

• Upvote 9

On 28/04/2020 at 17:22, rgraves said:

It's the Ninjala beta today - anyone going to be giving it a try?

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/04/reminder_ninjalas_open_beta_starts_today_join_in_on_switch_for_free

ninjala-open-beta.original.jpg

I tried to get in to the 1200 session yesterday. It was broken until about 1255, and I managed to get as far as accepting the privacy policy before the servers were turned off again.

It looks like it could be fun, but not a good first impression :)

be interested to see the reviews of Levelhead, looks like a solid £15 MarioMaker ripoff.

option to pay £7 for an phone version, but never know how people play precise 2d platforms on touch controls, so seems like you have to pay double to get the playable version with the option of buttons.

On 24/04/2020 at 12:58, bradigor said:

Got Levelhead for review. Whilst at first it looks like a shameless Mario Maker clone, it is really rather good. The editing tools seem to be rather robust. Best of all, it is cross-platform and corss-save on Xbox, Epic, Switch, Steam, Android, and iOS, with levels shareable across all of them too. 

Got to play more but early impressions are good. 

Yep.

10 minutes ago, Gotters said:

be interested to see the reviews of Levelhead, looks like a solid £15 MarioMaker ripoff.

option to pay £7 for an phone version, but never know how people play precise 2d platforms on touch controls, so seems like you have to pay double to get the playable version with the option of buttons.

It is fully cross-platform for one. I reviewed it for Switch and whilst it lacks a little bit of the budget of Mario Maker, it is still really good and the cross-platform sharing and saving is exceptional. 

http://www.mentalhealthgaming.com/levelhead-review/

• Upvote 1

Have I only just noticed it, or have you always been able to move over a game in the eShop to show you screenshots? Cos that's really useful since some of the art they use in the shop is not helpful at all.

Just tried the demo for Death Squared, great co-op game, was really enjoyable. Checked and annoyed with myself, seen that I just missed it being in the same, was £1.79, now back up to £11.99.

Shame

Some great games in the sale at the moment. Just bought Cup Head, Baba is You and Rive.

I put over 60 hours in to Baba Is You. 90% of that was probably scratching my head. It was my game of 2019.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, grounded_dreams said:

Just tried the demo for Death Squared, great co-op game, was really enjoyable. Checked and annoyed with myself, seen that I just missed it being in the same, was £1.79, now back up to £11.99.

Shame

It's definitely worth it at a sale price. Me and my non-gaming mrs loved it until level 76 or so. Then it just got frustrating.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, psycho_fox said:

It's definitely worth it at a sale price. Me and my non-gaming mrs loved it until level 76 or so. Then it just got frustrating.

OK cheers :)

1 hour ago, Mawdlin said:

Some great games in the sale at the moment. Just bought Cup Head, Baba is You and Rive.

A new sale?

Can anyone recommend me the best visual novels available on the Switch please? I’ve never really played gone, bar The Park which I loved 

EA

See, we told you. Our games just won't sell on the Switch!

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

Can anyone recommend me the best visual novels available on the Switch please? I’ve never really played gone, bar The Park which I loved 

Planetarian is a very sweet and very slice of life anime kind of thing. It's also relatively very short, only 3-4 hours which suited me perfectly. It's probably a tenner at most, really lovely game, beautiful ambient music and bittersweet tone. 

• Upvote 3