rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

How do you access your wishlist on the store?

I have some games on there that I want to check whether they went on sale or not, but I can't seem to find it.

1 minute ago, NickC said:

I have some games on there that I want to check whether they went on sale or not, but I can't seem to find it.

Your avatar should be in the top right of the screen while you're in the store, go to that and it should be in there.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, NickC said:

Deku Deals is best for this as you can see historic pricing too.

• Upvote 1

Big reductions on mortal kombat, Wolfenstein and xenogears has me itching to purchase but trying to be strong and not spend money.

Anyone played the full game of Trivial Pursuit Live? I’ve downloaded the demo but not sure it’s representative of a game like this. It’s £6.40 on the eshop and I’m hoping it would be a good one with adults and children together.

31 minutes ago, Rex Grossman said:

Anyone played the full game of Trivial Pursuit Live? I’ve downloaded the demo but not sure it’s representative of a game like this. It’s £6.40 on the eshop and I’m hoping it would be a good one with adults and children together.

It doesn't balance well for kids and adults, sadly.

But is an okay quiz game overall. End game not quite as good as it should be. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, bradigor said:

Apparently Voxelgram is coming to the eShop - @moosegrinder, 3D Picross :)

Game does look great, I can see this listed on the US eShop (for release on the 27th) but not on the UK one. I've contacted the devs to see if they can advise if/when its coming out over here.

If you search Voxelgram via the Nintendo UK website it doesn't show up, but is on the UK store on the console for release 27th, but you can't pre-order yet.

My sisters had it back in the day so I had the odd go but never a proper playthrough. They're much easier than I remember, but I'm enjoying dipping in and out of the remake when I need to relax. They've aged far better than the Crash trilogy that's for sure.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bm said:

It doesn't balance well for kids and adults, sadly.

But is an okay quiz game overall. End game not quite as good as it should be. 

Thanks. I’ll skip it then.

25 minutes ago, davidcotton said:

Think I've asked this before, Super Mario Bros deluxe or Donkey Kong TF (not played either before on u), or should I get both?

Tropical Freeze is better in almost every respect, but harder. Both are great games, though. 

NSMB is much better than Tropical Freeze.  I wouldn’t bother with Tropical Freeze, the controls are a mess and it’s designed to be hard rather than fair. 

• Upvote 2
  • Empathy 1

Got hold of Voxelgram on the Switch. Impressed so far, takes a moment to get used to the controls, but clicks pretty fast. 

Looks like 6 tutorial levels and 170 main ones

• Upvote 2

I've been playing a fair amount of Puzzle Quest this last week or so. And by 'fair amount' I mean, "Let's have a quick go...oh wait, where have the last two hours gone?" Thing is, the game isn't really all that good. All the games seemed based on luck rather than skill or which loadout you have going on. There's not really enough going on to plan strategies and chains seem to rely on what drops down from the top of the screen which you can't see.

And yet, I can't stop playing it. It's like the ultimate pointless game. I'm enjoying it, yet I realise how unfulfilling it is. I'm so conflicted. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

I've been playing a fair amount of Puzzle Quest this last week or so. And by 'fair amount' I mean, "Let's have a quick go...oh wait, where have the last two hours gone?" Thing is, the game isn't really all that good. All the games seemed based on luck rather than skill or which loadout you have going on. There's not really enough going on to plan strategies and chains seem to rely on what drops down from the top of the screen which you can't see.

And yet, I can't stop playing it. It's like the ultimate pointless game. I'm enjoying it, yet I realise how unfulfilling it is. I'm so conflicted. 

I remember the cheating bastard of an ai back on the ios games, so I only got this one as I was going away for a weekend and needed something for the evening.

I bought Fire Emblem in the sale since it’s 33% off. Not seen much chat about it, but a few big Nintendo games are reduced.

31 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

I bought it on sale the other week, and came to a similar realisation yesterday. I’ve been playing it a bit every day, but I’ve given up now as it felt more like a fruit machine than a game of skill.

1 hour ago, GwiDan said:

I bought Fire Emblem in the sale since it’s 33% off. Not seen much chat about it, but a few big Nintendo games are reduced.

Just wish the eshop was a bit easier to navigate to find such deals.

3 hours ago, the_debaser said:

NSMB is much better than Tropical Freeze.  I wouldn’t bother with Tropical Freeze, the controls are a mess and it’s designed to be hard rather than fair. 

A billion times this.