rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Tempted by AI: The Somnium Files at 30% off,  bringing it down to what it seems to go for on cartridge and I've been looking for a visual novel that isn't some weird hentai-lite thing.

1 hour ago, cohen205 said:

Witcher 3 for 34.99 isnt too shabby

Yeah it's a good game. I had a copy for years on my high end PC and played it quite a bit but for some reason I prefer playing it on the switch. No idea why but I just do. I've found this with a number of games as well.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gossi the dog said:

Is Sayonara Wild Hearts worth the £7 or so it’s reduced to?

Definitely. It's short - think of it more as a music album - but it's so, so good. There's a thread if you want impressions. 

• Upvote 3

FFVIII and Sayonara are both getting got. The Gardens Between as well, and also Ape Out.

Edit:

And Ori and the Blind Forest!

Fuck sake.

Edit 2: 

And FAR Lone Sails!

Damn.

Edit 3:

And PANTY Party!

no wait

• Upvote 2

Everyone should have it already, but just in case, BUY MARIO RABBIDS AT THAT PRICE YOU FOOLS.

It's fabulous and should be supported. I really hope we get a follow-up next year.

• Upvote 2

Yeah, I added 50 quid to my account to get Alien Isolation - there's more than 20 quids worth of good stuff I have yet to get.

Is Batman - Telltale Series any good on Switch? Is that the buggy one? It's down to a tad over 4 quid.

I simply had to bag Witcher 3 at that price (£30 with points). I played up to Skellige on PS4 but got side-tracked by so many other games.

Gonna get proper stuck in next time i'm away.

3 hours ago, grounded_dreams said:

Glad to see some of my games on my wishlist appearing on the sale, picked up the cheap Aqua Kitty UDX.

Now decide which of the below to purchase:

Golf Story

Moonlighter

Hyper Light Drifter

Katana ZERO

Not part of the latest sale, but A Robot Named Fight is currently cheap so picked that up too.

Havent played the others but Moonlighter is great and seriously addictive. Finished it this year on PC . The kind of game you fall asleep playing in a good way. Not necessarily that deep but the risk/ reward is strong

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, deKay said:

Link’s Awakening is reduced isn’t it?

Cool I didn't check the list but someone said no big hitters so I assumed not.