Jump to content
rllmuk
Gotters

Nintendo eShop (Software Chatter)

Recommended Posts

Am I going crazy? Wasn't there a release date for Two Point Hospital? I tried searching but drawing a blank, but sure there was one. 

 

Been given £30 in vouchers for eShop and there are other games I'd like, but would prefer TPH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else grab neocab? 

 

I'm enjoying it but it soft locked twice when selecting Dialog options ... First I managed to get around resetting but this second time I have tried several times in different ways with no luck. 

 

Anyone else have issues too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yiggy said:

I don’t think TPH has hit switch yet no. 

 

I know it isn't out, I just thought it had a release date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put a few hours into Goetia today. Quite slow paced even for an adventure game.

 

Hard to play it undocked sadly, it's all just so dark that it's tricky to see what's on the screen a lot of the time and as you are clicking on things to explore that's not very helpful.

 

Not sure I will stick with it but I suppose I've had my 89p worth anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bradigor said:

 

I know it isn't out, I just thought it had a release date. 


Amazon has said 31 December for a while as it’s release date and still says that now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kramer said:


Amazon has said 31 December for a while as it’s release date and still says that now.

 

I think that's just a placeholder date as they don't have the actual date yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 03:38, mwaawm said:

I love Bad North it's one of my most played eshop downloads. 

I enjoyed it but the last level seemed to bug for me and I couldn't complete it. Loved it up until that point though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone downloaded Asphalt 9?

 

Its free, but it gives you plenty of game, and its actually quite fun. Reminds be of a crazier version of Burnout. Haven't come up against any pay walls yet either.

 

If you like arcade racers (for free) i'd say give it a go!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone who preordered Overwatch digitally at Shopto, codes appear to be up. 

 

Downloading now. Whoop! (Servers don’t go live until tomorrow)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geldra said:

For anyone who preordered Overwatch digitally at Shopto, codes appear to be up. 

 

Downloading now. Whoop! (Servers don’t go live until tomorrow)

 

Yep, got my code at the weekend from CD Keys. Downloaded but doesn't even let you fiddle in the menus, just get a black screen with a message asking you to download the latest patch.

 

Goes live tomorrow at 5pm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 20:38, mwaawm said:

I love Bad North it's one of my most played eshop downloads. 

It’s been much improved by the Jotun edition free update. Being able to see what enemies are going to appear (but not how many of each) on each stage allows you to tailor your army rather than being forced to use a jack of all trades force every time.

 

 Well spaced checkpoints are a big plus too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lujin said:

It’s been much improved by the Jotun edition free update. Being able to see what enemies are going to appear (but not how many of each) on each stage allows you to tailor your army rather than being forced to use a jack of all trades force every time.

 

 Well spaced checkpoints are a big plus too.

 

Bad North Jotun edition also just been released today on iTunes store for £5 - I loved this on switch, touch screen on the go on iphone (I only use switch docked) could work very well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gotters said:

 

Bad North Jotun edition also just been released today on iTunes store for £5 - I loved this on switch, touch screen on the go on iphone (I only use switch docked) could work very well.

It’s actually only £3.99 on the App Store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/10/2019 at 13:14, cohen205 said:

Has anyone downloaded Asphalt 9?

 

Its free, but it gives you plenty of game, and its actually quite fun. Reminds be of a crazier version of Burnout. Haven't come up against any pay walls yet either.

 

If you like arcade racers (for free) i'd say give it a go!

 

Thanks a lot for the recommendation.  Wouldn't have found it on the eshop if you hadn't posted this.  Put in 6 hours already...really good game!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Yasawas said:

Am I right in thinking Obra Dinn is out tomorrow? Any word on a price?

It is. It's $19.99 in the US eshop, so I'd probably guess at £17.99 or so. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yasawas said:

Am I right in thinking Obra Dinn is out tomorrow? Any word on a price?

 

3 hours ago, mdn2 said:

It is. It's $19.99 in the US eshop, so I'd probably guess at £17.99 or so. 

 

Excellent, really looking forward to it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blunted said:

 

 

Excellent, really looking forward to it.


It’s so, so fucking good. I might double dip and play through it again. Hopefully I’ll have forgotten most of the identities :unsure:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.